Sebastian Vettel - Driving Lesson

"Great race today Seb," I say as the German walks up to me in the garage. He has just finished his interviews for today, so he's done when it comes to this race weekend.

"Thank you liebe. I'm gonna get changed really quick, I'll be right back."

"Okay," I say and Sebastian walks off to the back. Just then I see his team mate, Kimi, walk up to me.

"Hey Y/N, waiting for Seb?" he asks me and I nod.

"As always," I chuckle and Kimi smiles slightly, which is a lot for him.

"Did you have fun today?"

"I always have fun during races," I say, a big smile on my face. It's true, I'm ever bored when I'm at the track watching a race. Or at home for that matter. But at the track, it's just that little bit extra special.

"Good."

"I'm back!" I hear my favorite German say. He walks up to me and Kimi and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"That was fast," I say surprised.

"Well, I am four-time world champion," Sebastian says with a grin on his face, making me chuckle.

"Let's go back to the hotel, shall we?" I suggest and both man nod. We start making our way to the exit of the track and bump into Nico R. and Jenson on our way there.

"Hey guys, going back to the hotel?" Nico asks as he and Jenson walks with us.

"Yeah, why?" Sebastian asks him as Nico came with his own car.

"Well, I was hoping I could catch a ride. Vivian took the car back to the hotel as she wasn't feeling to well."

"Ah, I see. I'll drop you off at your hotel then."

"Can I join you guys as well? Nico was so kind to offer me a ride this morning and since Vivian took the car..," Jenson says, trailing off.

"Of course Jens," Sebastian says as he chuckles. The five of us continue our way to Sebastian's car. Kimi, Nico and Jenson get in the back whilst I get in the passenger seat. Sebastian gets behind the wheel and starts the car before driving off.

"I can't imagine how amazing it is to be able to drive," I sigh, making the four guys look at me.

"Wait, you don't know how to drive?" Nico asks surprised and I shake my head.

"Nice going Seb!" Jenson comments, making Sebastian look confused.

"How is this my fault?" he asks Jenson and I was wondering the same thing.

"You're a F1 driver, four-time world champion. If anyone should know how to drive, it should be your girlfriend."

"He is kinda right," Kimi comments.

"You know what, he is," Sebastian says and he parks the car on the nearest parking spot before getting out. He walks around the car and opens door on the passenger side.

"What are you doing?" I ask confused.

"You, liebe, are gonna learn how to drive."

"What, now?"

"Yes, right now. Get in the passenger side, you're about the get a driving lesson from 4 F1 drivers. You'll learn to drive in no time."

"If you say so," I say as I get out of the car. I walk around and get behind the wheel. After adjusting my chair, I look at Sebastian, who is now sitting in my seat.

"Start the car," Sebastian says and I roll my eyes. I knew that.

"How though?"

"Step on the clutch with your left food, put the other on the break. Turn the key and release the emergency break. Put the car in 1st gear and slowly release the clutch. This will cause the car to start moving slightly," Sebastian explains and I do as he tells me. Soon enough, the engine roars to live and we're moving forward. Ever so slowly.

"Okay, turn the wheel so that you move back onto the road. When you're on the road, put your right foot on the gas to go faster," Sebastian says and once again I do as he tells me. Luckily the road we're driving on is not that busy.

"You're doing great Y/N," Nico tells me, making me smile. I can't imagine how the four drivers must feel. They're used to going over 300 km/h and how we're hardly going 30 km/h.

"Okay, you want to change gears now. To do this, you take your foot off the gas pedal and press down the clutch pedal with your left foot. When the clutch is down, you can shift gears, in this case into 2nd gear," Sebastian explains to me and I do as he tells me. To my surprise, I do it right on the first try and I smile, feeling proud of myself. Sebastian wasn't joking when he said I'd learn how to drive in no time with these expert drivers teaching me.

Alright, I take back what I said. Having 4 expert drivers in your car when you're learning how to drive is the worst idea in the world. Mainly because all four of them have different opinions on just about everything.

"You have to shift into 4rd gear."

"No, you can stay in 3rd."

"You should do this bend in 2nd gear."

"No, 3rd is fine, the bend is not that tight."

"You have to switch lanes!"

"No, she doesn't!"

"GUYS!" I call out in frustration as I park the car in the nearest parking spot I can find. Luckily there aren't any other cars there so I can just drive into it.

"What?" Sebastian asks, sounding worried.

"You are driving me absolutely crazy."

"Sorry," the four drivers mumble.

"I love you all want to teach my how to drive, but I think it's a better idea if just one person does it."

"Yeah, probably," Nico agrees and Kimi and Jenson nod in agreement.

"I'm sorry liebe, I thought I was helping you," Sebastian says, sounding disappointed with himself.

"It's not your fault Seb. It's just not a good idea to take driving lessons from 4 experts at the same time," I say as I place my hand on his.

"Yeah, I can see that."

"So next time, just 1 expert," I say as I smile at Sebastian, making smile as well.

"Sounds good to me liebe."

"Eh, guys we're still here!" Jenson says and to be honest, I actually kind of forgot about them.

"Right, sorry guys," I say, making the 3 drivers in the back chuckle.

"How about I drive us back to the hotel," Sebastian suggest, making me smile. I nod and get out of the car as Sebastian gets out as well. Both of us walk around the car and get in on the opposite site.

"Much better," I sigh happily as I fasten my seatbelt, making the guys behind me chuckle. Sebastian starts driving again and after dropping Nico and Jenson off, he drives to the hotel the both of us and Kimi are staying at. Once he has parked the car, the three of us get out and walk into the hotel.

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll soon be driving just as well as Seb," Kimi tells me.

"Don't think so Kimi, but thanks anyway," I say before bursting out laughing because of the look on Sebastian's face.

"Thanks man, really," he says in a sarcastic voice, making me laugh even more.

"You'll always be the better driver Seb, don't worry," I tell him, making Sebastian look at me with a smile.

"Even if I was the worst driver, if I'd have you liebe, I wouldn't care."

This one shot was requested by , thank you for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Also send along a link to your favorite picture of the driver you want the one shot to be about and I'll add it to the story :)

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite
Twitter: readracewrite