Sebastian & Kimi - Double Celebration

You cheer along with the team loudly as your 2 favorite guys pass the finish line in P1 and P2. It has been a crazy race and to see  Sebastian and Kimi finish on the top 2 steps is amazing. The podium itself is a lot of fun as always, champagne being sprayed everywhere. You are able to avoid the champagne for the biggest part, which is pretty impressive considering both Kimi and  Sebastian pointed their bottle towards you. After they finished all their media responsibilities,  Sebastian and Kimi made their way back to the garage.

"Hey!" you greet the two of them as they walk towards you.

"Hey, how did you like the race?"  Sebastian asks as he gives you a quick hug.

"I really liked it," you say as you hug Kimi as well.

"Great," Kimi says, giving you the smallest smile.

"You're coming with us to celebrate, right?" Sebastian asks as we start making our way to their motor homes.

"Of course! I'll wait for you guys in the hospitality unit," you say. Sebastian and Kimi nod before going to their separate motor homes. You make your way to the hospitality unit and wait for the boys to be done. You've traveled along to races the entire season, but this has been the best race yet. They were so close several times, but finally, they got that 1-2.

"Ready?" you hear Kimi say, making you turn around. Sebastian and Kimi are both standing behind you, dressed in Ferrari team clothing.

"That was quick," you say as you get up.

"Well, we are F1 drivers," Sebastian says, making you chuckle.

"That's true," you say as you start making your way back to the hotel. Once you're back, you go to your hotel and quickly jump in the shower as you feel gross after spending the entire day at the track. After your shower, you put on some comfortable clothes as you don't plan on doing anything special tonight. You know the guys won't be going out to celebrate as all of you have to be on an early flight tomorrow morning.

Once you finish getting dressed, you get comfortable on your bed and turn on the TV. After a few minutes, there's a knock on your door. You get up, curious to see who stopped by your hotel room. After opening the door, you're greeted by your two favorite men.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" you ask surprised.

"Well, we just got a 1-2," Sebastian starts.

"And we wanted to celebrate," Kimi finishes, making you smile.

"Come on in," you say as you step aside, letting Sebastian and Kimi walk in. You smile when you see that they're carrying snacks. The three of you sit down on your bed, you in the middle. Sebastian opens the bag of chips before handing it to you. Meanwhile, Kimi opens up 3 beers, handing you and Sebastian one as well.

"Cheers," Sebastian says, holding up his beer.

"To the two of you," you say, holding up your beer as well.

"To you," Kimi says, making you smile. The three of you clink your beers together before all taking a sip.

"Honestly, thank you Y/N," Sebastian says.

"For what?" you ask confused.

"For being such an amazing friend," Kimi says, making you blush slightly.

"Thank you guys."

"No, seriously, this 1-2 is for you," Sebastian says and Kimi nods in agreement.

"You guys are the best."

This one was requested by VettelFerrari, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite