Stoffel Vandoorne - Lights out

"So, which movie do you want to watch?" Stoffel asks as he's looking through our fairly large movie collection.

"Something fun, I don't want anything too heavy right now."

"Let's see, how about some action?"

"Nahh."

"We're not watching a romance," Stoffel warns me, making me chuckle.

"I was thinking comedy."

"Sounds good to me. I'll pick a nice one, you make some snacks," Stoffel tells me. I nod before getting up and make my way to the kitchen. I get out some popcorn and put in in the microwave before grabbing some chips and something to drink.

"Yeah?" I hear Stoffel say from the other room. I don't pay too much attention to it, it's probably just another phone call.

"What? Are you serious?" Stoffel exclaims and suddenly I'm way more interested in the phone call. I rush back to the living room, where I find Stoffel on the phone with a very excited look on his face.

"Thank you so much! Yes, I'll be there. Thank you again. Goodbye," Stoffel says in between listening to whatever the person on the other side of the line says. Then he hangs up his phone and looks at me with the biggest smile on his face.

"What was that?"

"I got the seat!"

"What?"

"I got the seat! At McLaren! I'll be driving for McLaren next season!" Stoffel says and I gasp in happiness, my hands covering my mouth in surprise.

"That's unbelievable!"

"I know! It's crazy!"

"Congratulations babe!" I exclaim as I tightly hug Stoffel.

"Thank you."

"I'm so proud of you," I say before giving Stoffel a soft kiss.

"I couldn't have done it without you."

"Okay, screw movie night, we're celebrating!"

"We are?"

"Yes, we are. Whatever you want to do."

"Whatever I want?" Stoffel asks, just to make sure.

"Yes, whatever you want."

"Well, then I want to stay here, have a drink and enjoy my night with you," Stoffel says, slightly smirking at me.

"Oh really now?"

"Would be my dream night."

"Well, let's make that happen then," I say, making Stoffel smile widely. I give Stoffel a soft kiss before disappearing into the bedroom to make Stoffel's dream night happen.

"Are you ready?" I ask through the bedroom door.

"Always," Stoffel replies, making me smile. I slowly open the door and step into the living room. Stoffel's eyes widen when he sees me walk in.

"Ready to celebrate?"

"Absolutely," Stoffel says as I walk closer to him.

'Then sit back, relax and enjoy," I say as I push Stoffel backwards softly until he's sitting down. Stoffel looks up at me amazed, a smirk on his face. I sit down on his lap and start leaving small kisses on his jawline, slowly moving towards his ear until I reach his sweet spot, just below his ear. I leave a small kiss before I softly suck on the spot, causing Stoffel to groan slightly, which makes me smile. I continue to leave kisses and even small bites as Stoffel's hands make their way to my lower back.

"You look so good baby," Stoffel whispers into my ear, which causes goosebumps to appear from his hot breath hitting my skin.

"Tonight I'm all yours."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too," I say before I smash my lips against Stoffel's. There's nothing soft about this kiss as I pour everything I feel for him into that kiss. Stoffel returns the kiss with the same feelings, making me feel breathless. I pull away and stare into Stoffel's eyes for a few moments.

"I get to decide what we're doing tonight, right?"

"Yes, what do you want?"

"I want to go to our bedroom and show you how much I love you. After that, I want to cuddle with you until we fall asleep and then I want to wake up with you in my arms."

"I love the sound of that," I say as I get off Stoffel's lap. He gets up and pulls me close to him.

"Then what are we waiting for?"

"It's light's out," I joke, making Stoffel chuckle.

"And away we go," he says before smashing his lips to mine and picking me up in the process. Somehow, we find our way to our bedroom where Stoffel shows me exactly how much he loves me. This season is gonna be amazing.

This one was requested by the amazing pasfeatvic, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

One shots are the only thing I'm currently posting, so I'm trying to post as often as I can! Don't forget to vote for this one shot and let me know your thoughts about it! And feel free to send me your request!

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite