Max Verstappen - Break up?

"Why do you keep doing that? Why can't you understand that that bothers me?" you exclaim as you follow Max into the hospitality unit. You realize that almost the whole team is around, but you don't really care at the moment. Even after you've told him so many times, Max still likes so many photos of girls on Instagram. It might seem stupid, but you just don't like it. And he knows that. 

"It's nothing Y/N, it's just a like!" Max says as he stops walking and turns around to look at you. 

"It's not nothing Max!"

"What's the big problem? It's just a photo that I like, nothing more."

"Don't you understand how it makes me feel? You liking these pictures of really good looking girls? 

"No, I don't because it's nothing!"

"If you think it's nothing to me then you don't know me at all!" 

"That's crazy Y/N!"

"Really? You know what's crazy?"

"Tell me," Max says, looking at you with a daring look on his face. 

"That I'm still with you! This is over!" you yell at him before storming out of the garage, leaving Max and the whole team behind in shock. Daniel makes his way over to Max to see if he's alright, but it hasn't fully sunken in yet for him.

"Did she just?" Max asks Daniel as he's not really sure.

"I think she did mate."

"Why? What happened?" Max asks as he honestly doesn't know. In his eyes, he didn't really do anything wrong. 

"You had a fight about you liking pictures of girls on Instagram."

"I don't see how that's a bad thing?" Max says, truly confused. 

"In her mind, you liking pictures of girls is you looking at other girls with means that you're not interested in her anymore, at least not as much as you used to."

"Really?" Max asks surprised and Daniel nods.

"You screwed up mate," Daniel says and Max can't do anything but agree.

"How do I fix it though? I don't want to lose her."

"I might have an idea," Daniel says with a grin on his face. 

"Y/N?" you hear your favorite Aussie say, making you look up from your phone. After your fight and break up with Max, you went to Daniel's driver's room as you didn't feel like being anywhere Max could come. 

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want to risk running into Max," you say as you get up, but Daniel stops you.

"Don't worry about it, I understand."

"Thanks," you say as you smile at Daniel.

"You want to go for a walk?"

"I don't know, I really don't want to see Max right now."

"Don't worry, he has media stuff to do."

"Alright, let's go then," you say as you get up. Together with Daniel you start walking around the paddock.

"I do think you should talk to him though," Daniel says after a little while.

"I don't know," you sigh, not really sure how to feel about the whole situation. You never really intended to actually break up with him, but Max not understanding why it hurt you so much that he likes all those pictures. 

"He feels really bad."

"So do I and I've felt bad for a while."

"I understand, but I think you should just give him a chance," Daniel says as you realize you're walking towards the Red Bull garage.

"Where are we going?"

"Just walking around, nothing special."

"We're going to the garage. What are you planning?"

"Nothing, I swear," Daniel says, but the look on his face tells you differently.

"I hate you," you murmur, making Daniel chuckle slightly. 

"Just listen, okay?" he says as you walk into the garage. You immediately spot Max, but to your surprise, he's talking to a camera. This isn't what you expected. You look over at Daniel confused, but he just smiles at you and nods towards Max, signaling you to get closer, which you do. 

"So, Max, I have a question for you that got sent to us very, very often. Mostly by girls that are around your age. Are you single?" an interviewer asks Max, making you wonder what he'll answer. The two of you hadn't made your relationship public yet, which made it hurt even more to see him like all those pictures as you knew it would spark rumors and you couldn't bear to hear those. 

"Actually, I'm not single anymore," Max replies to your surprise.

"Really now? And who's the lucky lady?"

"She's this amazing, beautiful girl who I honestly don't deserve. She's really sweet and surportive and I don't know what I'd do without her," Max says as he looks past the camera towards you.

"That's really sweet Max. So all the likes on Instagram, what's that about?"

"That's nothing, I like pictures just like any other person with Instagram. It doesn't mean anything and those girls don't mean anything. The only girl that matters is right there," Max says before pointing at you. The camera immediatly turns towards you and you shyly wave as you didn't expect this. Max smiles and walks over to you, wrapping his arms around you.

"I'm sorry," he whispers into your ear as the camera crew walks out of the garage. 

"You're forgiven," you reply without hesitation. 

"So you're mine again?"

"Yeah, and you're mine," you reply, making a smile appear on Max's face. 

"Good," he says before giving you a soft kiss. In the back, you hear the team cheer, Daniel loudest of all.

"Did you get some help from a certain Aussie?" you ask after you break apart. 

"Maybe?" Max says making you chuckle. You didn't care, you have your man back and the whole world knows he's yours. 

This one was requested by F1Princess_, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Unfortunately, requests are closed right now as I want to focus on my normal stories for now, Alluring and Socializing (and maybe a new one?). Every now and then I'll open my reqeusts, but you can always just send me a message to ask if you can request because I might just do it if I have time xD 

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite