Artem Markelov - Dance For Me

Warning: sexy time with this sexy driver ;)

It was just another evening out for most people. But not for Artem. Tonight is special for him because he is going to celebrate his first pole position in F2. And he was gonna celebrate it well.  He just arrived at the club with his team and is currently waiting for his drink.  As he waits, he scans the room to see what is going on. His eye falls on a girl who's dancing with her friends. She seems very comfortable as she sways her hips to the music.

"Artem!" someone says, making Artem look away from you.

"What?" he asks the team member that called his name.

"Your drink is ready."

"Right, sorry," Artem says as he takes his drink off the bar. With his drink in his hand, he turns back around so he can watch you again. Which sounds way creepier than he intends it to be. You seem to be having a great time with your friends. Artem lets his eyes slide over your body. The outfit you've chosen fits you perfectly and your body looks amazing in it.

"What's up with you dude?"

"Do you see that girl over there?" Artem asks as he points at you.

"Yeah, what about her?"

"I don't know man, there's just something about her."

"Well, go talk to her then!"

"I don't know, she seems to be here with some friends."

"So? You want to celebrate tonight right? Celebrate with her man!"

"Alright, alright," Artem says. He takes a big sip of his drink before making his way over to you. You're still dancing your heart, making Artem smile. He stands behind you and softly slides his hand over your arm, making sure he doesn't to scare you.

You look behind you to see who touched you and look into a pair of dark eyes.

"Hey," a deep voice says, making shivers run down your spine.

"Hey," you reply. Once the guy behind you realizes you're not gonna slap him or anything, he places his hands on your hips and starts swaying his hips in the same rhythm as you

"You look gorgeous," the guy whispers into your ear.

"Thank you," you say as you lean back slightly so you're leaning against his chest. You immediately feel his well-defined chest against your back, making you sway your hips a little extra. The grip on your hips tightens, making you smile.

"I'm Artem."

"Y/N, nice to meet you."

"Pleasure is all mine," Artem says as he continues to dance with you. As you continue to dance together, Artem leans his head down and presses his lips against your neck, softly sucking on your skin. As a response, you press your bum against his crotch, earning a moan from Artem.

"You know how to move baby girl," Artem says, making your knees feel weak. Baby girl. In response, you move your hips a little extra.

"You like it?" you ask as you feel his hard-on press against you.

"You have no idea."

"What else do you like?"

"Lots of things."

"Wanna show me?"

"I'd love to, but I can't do that here," Artem says, his hot breath hitting your skin, making goosebumps appear. His words make your cheeks heat up, thinking about all the things he could be talking about.