Stoffel Vandoorne - His Sister

You look around you to make sure no one sees you as you make your way to the McLaren hospitality unit. When you are sure no one was paying attention to you, you quickly slip into Stoffel's driver's room.

"Hey babe," Stoffel greets you, pressing his lips against yours, making you smile.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Excited, bit nervous, but that's good."

"You're gonna do amazing," you say as you sit down.

"I'm gonna do my absolute best for you."

"I know."

"I wish you could watch from my pitbox though," Stoffel says, making you sigh.

"I know, me too. But I can't."

"Why can't we just tell him?"

"Because he wouldn't approve!"

"Max is an understanding person, he'll get it."

"Not when it comes to me, he feels like he should protect me from anything and anyone. It's a twin thing."

"But we can't keep this up, he'll have to know eventually."

"I know," you sigh as Stoffel wraps his arms around you.

"Everything will be fine, I promise," he says before pressing his lips against your temple. Suddenly the door opens and before you can move apart, someone walks in.

Max.

"Hey man, can you- Y/N??" he says, realizing mid-sentence that you're there and what position the two of you are in.

"Hey Max," you say as you move away from Stoffel a bit, smiling slightly at him as you silently pray he won't get too mad.

"What's going on here?" Max asks and you can clearly see he's trying is very best not to get mad.

"Max, Y/N and I have to tell you something," Stoffel says as he takes a step towards Max.

"It better not be what I think it is."

"What do you think it is?" you ask, hoping he'll say something crazy.

"That the two of you are together and have been keeping it from me."

"Then it is what you're thinking," Stoffel admits, making Max looking pissed.

"But not because we wanted to keep it from you! We just didn't know how you'd react and we wanted to be sure before we told you," you quickly say, hoping it'll calm Max down a bit. Even if it's just the tiniest bit.

"I don't care why you kept it from me. But I do care that you kept it a secret from me in the first place. I thought as twins we tell each other everything," Max says, looking more sad than mad. You sigh, feeling bad that you kept a secret from Max. You always tell each other everything, except this time.

"I'm sorry Max, but I was just scared that you would forbid me to date Stoffel."

"Why would I do that, he's a great guy!" Max says, completely surprising you.

"Wait, what? You don't care?"

"Well of course I care. But if you want to date someone, I'm glad it's Stoffel. He's a great guy and I can keep an eye on him," Max says, making you chuckle.

"I might be your twin, but this even surprised me."

"Thanks man," Stoffel says, making Max look at him.

"Don't hurt her though! If you hurt her, I'll hurt you," he says, making Stoffel's eyes widen slightly. The Dutch driver might be younger than him, but he knows Max can kick his ass if he wants to.

"I won't, I promise," Stoffel says, "she means way too much to me."

This one was requested by GallyChuky, thanks for the request and I hope you liked it!

Requests are still closed for now!

Love Evy