Kimi Räikkönen - Tattoo

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I tell Kimi, who is sitting next to me on the couch, his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want me to come with?"

"Yes please, I'm very nervous."

"You'll be okay."

"Will it hurt?"

"Bwoah, you get used to it."

"So it hurts?"

"Yeah, it does," Kimi admits and I sigh. Why did I decide I want a tattoo?

"You don't have to do it, you know?" Kimi tells me when he sees my face.

"I know, but I want to do it. You have a tattoo about me, I want one about you."

"I know you love me, even without a tattoo."

"Still, I want one. It's also for me you know? For when you're gone. If I have the tattoo, you're still kind of with me."

"Okay."

"When do you have time?" I ask, knowing testing is about to start again and Kimi started training again as well.

"We can go right now if you want?"

"No, no that's too fast. I don't know exactly what I want just yet."

"Do you have ideas?" Kimi asks me and I think about it for a little while. I want something that'll remind me of Kimi. Something that's typically him.

"I want something that reminds me of you, but I don't know what."

"A race car?" Kimi suggest, but I shake my head, making him frown.

"I want something that reminds me of Kimi, my boyfriend, not of Kimi Räikkönen, the F1 driver," I explain and Kimi nods understandingly.

"Don't think too big, just something simple."

"I was planning on that," I say as I try to think of something for my tattoo.

"I'll make you a cup of coffee, it'll help you think," Kimi says as he gets up from the couch. He disappears into the kitchen, leaving me to think by myself.

"Oeh, I know!" I exclaim just as Kimi walks back in with two cups of coffee.

"Okay, what is it?" Kimi asks as he hands a cup of coffee to me.

"Your date of birth in Roman numbers," I say and Kimi nods, liking the idea.

"Where would you put it?"

"Oh, I haven't thought about that part yet."

"That's probably handy to know."

"Yeah, it might be. Where would you recommend?"

"Back of your shoulder, inner arm, calves or your butt," Kimi sums up and I think about it for a minute. Butt is a no for sure. Calves as well, I want to be able to wear a short dress to a fancy dinner without having to worry about the tattoo. That leaves my shoulder or my arm.

"I think my shoulder."

"Good choice," Kimi says before he takes a sip of his coffee, "you wanna go today?"

"Might as well, right?"

"Alright, let's just finish this coffee and then we'll go."

"Sounds good."

Shortly afterwards, Kimi parks the car near the tattoo shop. It's the same place he got his tattoos and he told me ages ago that it's a great place. Both of us get out the car. Kimi walks around to me and takes my hand before we make our way to the tattoo shop together.