Sebastian Vettel - Trying to forget

A/N: so sorry updates have been lacking, I've been very busy and tired lately. I'm trying to post as often as I can, but bear with me. But if the one shots are a bit crappy, you'll know why. Sorry again!

The winter break has barely even started and you're already struggling. Not so much with the lack of races or absence of traveling. More with the absence of, well your boss. Technically he isn't, but you always call him that to make yourself keep a distance. In your eyes, you can date a co-worker. But your boss is a no-go. And since you would love to date him even though you couldn't, you refer to him as your boss.

Sebastian Vettel.

As his press officer, you spend a lot of time together and that didn't help with the feelings you have for him. So even though you hated being apart, it might be good for you. Maybe you'll be able to get over your feelings for him. Maybe.

You're pulled out of your thoughts when your phone rings. You frown when you see the caller ID. Him calling won't contribute to you getting over him.

"Seb?" you say confused as you pick up as he usually never calls you during the winter break.

"Y/N, I need your help," Sebastian says before coughing a few times.

"What's going on?"

"I'm sick and I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out for a bit. I don't think I'm strong enough to make myself some food."

"Ohh," you say, not really sure what to say to that.

"Can you please come over?"

"Yeah, sure," you hear yourself, making you mentally slap yourself. Taking care of him while he's sick is the opposite of getting over him!

"Oh thank you Y/N! There's a key underneath the doormat."

"That's really unsafe."

"I know, but in this case really handy," Sebastian chuckles, making you smile.

"I'm on my way," you say before hanging up, ignoring the thought that this is a bad idea.

As soon as you walk into Sebastian's apartment, you regret the decision to help him. Not because you don't want to, bit because being in his house makes you feel closer to him, which is what you don't want.

"Seb?" you call out as you have no idea where to go.

"Bedroom," you hear Sebastian reply. You take a deep breath before walking to where the voice came from.

"Hey," you say as you walk into the bedroom. Sebastian looks up and smiles when he sees you. Despite him looking very sick, he still looks good.

"Y/N! You have no idea how happy I am that you're here."

"Is there anything I can get you?" you ask as you try your hardest to ignore that comment.

"A cup of tea would be nice, if don't mind."

"Of course not, that's what I'm here for. Just rest," you say before walking to the kitchen.

After taking care of Sebastian the entire day, you feel pretty tired. Not from bringing him food every now and then, but from helping him when has to go to the bathroom or when he wants to sit on the couch for a while. You lay down on the couch, deciding it'd be best if you take a little nap before looking after dinner.

"Y/N?" you hear a familiar German voice say, making you open you eyes. You look straight into Sebastian's eyes, which are already sparkling a bit again.

"What's wrong?" you ask worried.

"Nothing, I was just wondering what you would like for dinner, I'm gonna order something."

"I was gonna make dinner."

"Don't worry about it, you've done so much already."

"But you're sick, I'm supposed to take care of you!"

"Well now I want to take care of you," Sebastian says with a smile, making you blush.

"Okay," you give in.

"So what do you want?"

"Just some pizza is fine."

"Alright. And thank you, by the way, for taking care of me."

"It's my job."

"Not during the off season. And even if it was thank you, I wouldn't want anyone else to have done it."

"I really don't mind," you say, blushing a bit.

"Can I ask you something though?"

"Sure."

"Will you let me take care of you from now on?"

"But I'm not sick?" you say, making Sebastian chuckle.

"I know," he says as he puts his hand on yours, making you realize what he means. You look up at him to see him smiling down at you.

"I would love that."

Requested by sebi-vettel, I hope you liked it and thank you for the request!

Requests are still closed!

Love Evy