Max Verstappen - Sick

I wake up in the middle of the night, which is something that never happens. But I immediately know why. I quickly get up and make my way to the bathroom as quickly as possible. I just make it to the toilet before I start to throw up.

"Babe?" I hear Max's sleepy voice ask.

"I'm okay, go back to bed," I respond when I'm done throwing up.

"No, you're not," Max says as I start to throw up again. I feel him hold my hair back and he rubs my back until I finish.

"You don't have to do this."

"Yes, I do. You're not feeling well and it's my job to take care of you."

"But this is disgusting so you don't have to. I'll be fine, trust me," I say as Max hands me a glass of water. I take a few sips before getting up. Or attempting to. Max immediately wraps his arms around me to support me.

"You won't be fine, you can barely stand. I'm gonna help you."

"Okay fine," I sigh, giving in. I don't have the energy to fight him right now. Max helps me as I brush my teeth.

"You want to go back to bed?" Max asks and I nod. He picks me up and carries my back to bed. He tucks me in before turning around to go back to the bathroom.

"Come back to bed too," I ask and Max turns back around, giving me a smile.

"I'll be right here, just going to clean up a little," Max says and before I can protest, he disappears into the bathroom. Luckily, Max comes back quite quickly and he crawls into bed again.

"How are you feeling?" Max asks as he wraps his arms around me. I cuddle up to him, feeling safe in his arms.

"Horrible," I say honestly, making Max chuckle slightly. He always loves how direct I can be.

"Just try to sleep, you'll feel better tomorrow morning," Max says before giving me a soft kiss on my temple. I curl up against him before closing my eyes and slowly drifting off with only 1 thing on my mind: I have the best boyfriend ever.

This one was requested by 33maxverstappen, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Unfortunately, requests are closed right now as I'm very busy and the queue is already a little longer than I'd like. I'll keep posting one shots, but requesting a new one shot is gonna have to wait until I open the requests again, which is hopefully very soon!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite