Kimi Raikkonen - Protective

You're finishing up dinner as you hear the front door open and close, making you smile. Kimi is home. You can hear his footsteps coming towards the kitchen and soon enough, his arms wrap around you as his kisses your cheek.

"Hey," he mumbles as he puts his chin on your shoulder.

"Hey, how was work?"

"Boring," Kimi responds, which is what he always says after a factory day.

"Well dinner is almost ready."

"Where's Y/D/N?"

"She's not joining us for dinner."

"Where is she?" Kimi asks confused, making you realize he doesn't know yet.

"On a date."

"Date? With who?"

"Her boyfriend."

"She has a boyfriend?" Kimi exclaims shocked as he starts pacing around.

"Yeah, for a while already."

"How did I not know?"

"I don't know," you shrug as you finish dinner.

"Who is it?" Kimi asks, taking your hand in his own, making you hesitate for a moment. You feel like your daughter should be telling him this, not you.

"I think you should ask her."

"Come on Y/N, I know Y/D/N isn't mine, but it feels like she is. I treat her like she is and I feel that as her dad, I should know who she's dating," Kimi pleads, making you give in as he is right.

"Promise you won't get mad."

"Why?"

"Because you know him."

"It's not someone on the grid, is it?" Kimi asks and when he sees your face, he knows it is.

"It's Esteban."

"Ocon? The French guy?"

"Yeah, him. They've been dating for quite a while already."

"What's quite a while?"

"Few months. But I didn't find out until recently."

"They've been going behind our back?"

"I guess they just wanted to be sure."

"How did she even get in touch with him? She's always in my garage," Kimi says as he starts pacing around again.

"Maybe at a party or something, I don't know. But they're really cute together."

"Cute together my ass. I want to talk to him when they come back," Kimi says, making you sigh. You really hope he won't treat Esteban to harsh, but you can never know with Kimi.

Later that night, you hear the front door open, telling you Y/D/N is back from her date with Esteban. Kimi immediately gets up and heads to the front door. You follow him to make sure he doesn't do anything crazy.

"Hello there," Kimi says, making your daughter look away from Esteban, a surprised look on her face.

"Hey Kimi, how are you?" she says, smiling at him. She clearly has no idea what's about to happen.

"Oh I'm pretty good. I found out something interesting earlier."

"What's that?"

"That someone on the grid has found himself a new girlfriend," Kimi says, looking directly at Esteban.

"I'm sorry Kimi, we really wanted to tell you, but we didn't know how'd you react. Please don't be mad," your daughter pleads as Esteban takes her hand.

"Could I talk to you for a moment Esteban?" Kimi asks, ignoring what your daughter said.

"Of course," Esteban says, giving your daughter a kiss on her cheek before following Kimi to the study.

"Did you tell him?" your daughter asks you.

"I thought you already told him, I'm sorry sweetheart. But he has to know."

"I know, but I'm so scared he'll stop me from seeing Esteban."

"You know Kimi isn't like that. Don't worry, everything is gonna be fine. Esteban is a sweet guy and Kimi will see that you guys are great together."

"I hope so," your daughter sighs, making you feel for her. You really hope you're right and Kimi won't treat Esteban to bad.

"So, what are your intentions with Y/D/N?" Kimi asks Esteban.

"I want to make her happy."

"That's it?"

"No, I want to take care of her, love her and be there for her whenever she needs me," Esteban says, but Kimi still looks at him with an icy stare.

"What if you hurt her?"

"I won't."

"Yes you will, everyone ends up hurting the person they love eventually. What will you do when that happens?"

"Then I'll apologize over and over and give her all the time and space she needs until she's ready to have me in her life again," Esteban says and he's not sure if he's imaging it, but a small smile appears on Kimi's face.

"Good, then I approve."

"Thank you."

"But I don't want to see or hear any funny business. If you want to do that, fine, but I don't need to know about it."

"Don't worry about it," Esteban chuckles.

"And?" your daughter asks Esteban as soon as he walks up to her after his talk with Kimi.

"Everything is fine," he says, making your daughter smile widely before she presses her lips against Esteban's.

"What did I just say?" Kimi asks as he walks over to you.

"A kiss is not funny business," Esteban argues, making you chuckle.

"Let's just go to my room," your daughter says and she pulls Esteban with her as she goes to her room.

"Don't want to hear it either!" Kimi calls after them, making you laugh.

"You're something," you say, making Kimi look at you.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, just kiss me," you say, which he gladly does.

Requested by ilinca66, thank you for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Requests are still closed for now! 

Love Evy