Lance Stroll - Home Game

You look up when you hear your name being called and smile when you see Lance walking towards you. He has his hockey gear with him and drops it on the group when he reaches you.

"Hey," he says, a smile on his face.

"Hey, you ready?"

"I am, but they're not," Lance chuckles as he points behind him. You look to where he pointed and chuckle as well when you see some of his fellow drivers walk in.

"Are they sure about this?"

"I don't know."

"Hey guys, I'm Y/N, I'll be helping Lance out today," you greet the other drivers when they reach you and Lance.

"I'm Max," one of the drivers says.

"Stoffel."

"Esteban."

"Nice to meet you all. Lance, can you show them where they have to get changed? I'll prepare some more on the ice," you ask Lance.

"Of course, follow me guys," Lance says before walking towards the dressing rooms, followed by the other 3 drivers.

As they get changed, you go to the ice and prepare some basic exercises for the unexperienced drivers turned hockey players. It takes a little while before the 4 boys come out, but putting on the hockey gear for the first time can be quite tricky.

"Ready boys?" you ask as you skate towards them.

"No, this is so heavy!" Max complains, making you chuckle.

"You'll get used to it."

"I'm 100% gonna fall," Esteban says, looking at the ice with wide eyes.

"You'll be fine," Lance says, but Esteban shakes his head, not believing him.

"Last time I skated was when I was 10."

"It's like riding a bike, you can't forget how to do it," you say, but Esteban still eyes the ice skeptically.

"So, what now?" Stoffel asks curiously as he looks at everything you set up.

"First we're gonna skate a few laps so you can used to the ice," you say before you skate away.

"Hey wait up!" Max calls out as Lance follows you around the ice, both of you going rather quickly. He follows a bit slower, together with Stoffel. Esteban is going even slower, holding on to the side of the ice rank.

"Come on boys!" you call out as you lap them with Lance.

"Normally I'm the one lapping people," Max mumbles, making you chuckle. However, it does motivate him to go faster, which makes the other boys speed up as well. Soon enough, they're going around the ice with a decent speed, which is the least you can expect from F1 drivers.

"Now let's do some exercises," you say after a little while before skating to the middle.

"I was just starting to enjoy myself," Esteban says and Max nods in agreement.

"You'll enjoy this too," you promise, but the boys still look skeptical.

About an hour later, the 3 drivers are doing pretty well. For newbies. You and Lance observe their actions from a distance, laughing every now and then when one of them falls or messes up.

"Thanks for helping me out Y/N," Lance says, smiling at you.

"Of course! I was very honored you asked me."

"You're one of the best I know, who else was I supposed to ask?"

"That's true," you say, causing both of you to laugh.

"I've really missed you Y/N."

"I've missed you too Lance. I wish you were around more often."

"Me too, I miss my best friend."

"Yeah, same here."

"You should come to a few races so we can hang out more," Lance suggests, making you smile.

"I'd love that. But first, let's show these guys how it's done."

"Sounds perfect."

Requested by Thcoulds, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

Requests are still closed for now as I'm still catching up with the list I have!

Love Evy