Lewis Hamilton - Welcome home

A/N: Thank you all for over 50K reads and over 2K votes!! It's crazy that you all love reading these do much! So as a little thank you, I wrote this (but also an excuse to look at this picture over and over for 'inspiration' 😇) And I figured it'd only be fair if  I'd share that inspiration with you, if you don't mind of course 😉 Look at those armssss!!! Enjoy 😏

Warning: sexy time with Lewis

You know going to bed is the smartest thing to do right now, but you didn't want to as Lewis could come home any minute. You hadn't seen him for a while as he'd been on holiday whilst you still had to work. It was only for about a week, but it still sucked, no matter how much time u had spent together before he left.

Whenever he was gone, you missed him a lot. Maybe more than was healthy for you. Lewis was like a drug and you were addicted. But you didn't mind as you knew the feeling was mutual.

You and Lewis hadn't been together for that long, but your relationship had been in the fast lane ever since you met. Before you knew it, you were moved in with him and very seriously considering quitting your job. But Lewis didn't let you, not yet. Which is why you were currently on the couch after a very long day, waiting for your man to get home so you could feel his touch again.

However, the long day at work messed up your plan to stay awake and slowly but surely, you feel yourself falling asleep, longing for Lewis' strong arms wrapped around you to keep you safe.

You slightly wake up as you feel two strong arms wrapped around your body. You don't even need to open your eyes to know they belong to your man.

"Hey," you say softly as you open your eyes, still a bit sleepy.

"Hey baby girl," Lewis replies as he smiles at you.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too," Lewis says as you feel his arms flex against your, holding you closer to him. The two of you reach your bedroom way sooner than you like as you love being in his arms.

"Hold me," you tell Lewis and he nods.

"Just let me get changed," he says and you nod before he heads to the bathroom. As much as you wanted to cuddle and be wrapped in his strong arms, that all flies out the window when he comes back into the bedroom. This time without a short and with sweats hanging low on his hips, showing off his v-lines.

 This time without a short and with sweats hanging low on his hips, showing off his v-lines

(A/N: just a l reminder of what that looks like in case you forgot 😉)

You sit up slightly to admire the view in front of you. Lewis doesn't notice your eyes on his body yet, but you know that once he does, you'll be able to show him how much you really missed him. Lewis finally notices your stare and smirks as he walks towards you. 

"What's on your mind baby girl?" he asks as he starts to crawl towards you on the bed, making his biceps bulge a bit. You bite your lip at the sight, but don't answer Lewis' question. 

"Tell me, what you want?" Lewis asks and you don't have to think long about the answer.

"You," you say, looking at Lewis with a challenging look in your eyes, making Lewis groan softly. 

"Your wish is my command princess," Lewis says before pressing his lips against your neck. As his hands slide down your body, Lewis starts leaving soft love bites on your neck before soothing them with his tongue, making you moan out his name softly. 

"No teasing, please. I need you," you plead, making Lewis look at you. 

"Gladly," he says as he takes off your shirt. He smirks when he sees you're not wearing a bra underneath and his hands immediately find their way to your breasts, softly kneading them as his lips start leaving kisses all over your chest. You moan as you feel his tongue play with your nipple. 

You slide your hands through his curls and tug on them slightly as Lewis moves his lips down your body. Lewis looks up to you when he reaches your panties and you moan at the sight, loving how fucked up he looks, the desire clear in his eyes and his curls a mess on his head. 

"No teasing," you remind him and Lewis nods as he slides your panties down your legs before coming up to kiss you again. As he does, Lewis pushes a finger inside of you, making you buckle your hips towards his hand.

"So wet," Lewis moans in your ear, making shivers run down your spine as his hot breath hits your skin. 

"Only for you," you reply, making Lewis smirk. Suddenly you realize that whilst you're already naked, Lewis is still completely dressed. Well, completely dressed. He's still wearing those low hanging sweat pants. And whilst he looks very sexy in them, you need them off. You reach out a bit and pull on the edge of his sweat pants a little, hoping he'll get the hint. Which he does, luckily. Lewis takes off his sweat pants, leaving him in his boxers with a very obvious bulge. Lewis watches you as you let your eyes slide over his delicious body. 

"Go ahead baby girl," Lewis tells you, making you look up to him surprised. Usually, he's the one in charge and you love it. But you have to admit, you love that he lets you take charge for once. You smile and flip the two of you around so you're sitting on top of him with your legs on either side, straddling his crotch. You let your hands slide over his chest, feeling every detail of his defined chest. 

You start moving your hands down his chest until you reach the edge of his boxers, looking up to Lewis before taking off his boxers, making his length rest on his happy trail. You whimper at the sight as you had almost forgotten how big he is. 

You press your lips against Lewis' as you sink down on his length. You moan out Lewis' name as he fills you up so perfectly, making you feel every detail of his defined length. Lewis' hands move to your hips, having a tight grip on your sides as you start moving hips. 

"You looks so beautiful," Lewis tells you as he admires the view, in love with the sight of you on top of him. You moan in response, not able to form words because of the excitement that is building inside of you. 

As you've had a long and tiring day, you're unable to keep up the pace for long and luckily, Lewis notices. He flips the two of you around again and places his elbows on either side of your head as he starts moving in and out of you in a slow, but deep pace. Your hands find their way to Lewis' biceps and back. As you feel your high approach faster and faster, your nails dig into his skin, leaving scratches all over his arms and his back. 

Lewis doesn't even feel it as he's too busy with the feeling of your walls around his length. As he has his elbows next to your head, he's able to look deeply into your eyes. He presses his lips against yours as he doesn't know how to express his feelings towards you any other way. 

"I'm close," you say as Lewis buries his face in your neck, close this his own high as well. 

"Let go baby girl," Lewis whispers in your ear, which is all you need to push you over the edge. Lewis' name falls over your lips over and over again as you feel Lewis empty himself inside of you as well. 

"I love you," Lewis tells you as he looks into your eyes again.

"I love you too," you reply before Lewis leans down to kiss you. He gets off of you and wraps his strong arms around you to pull you close to him. You wrap yourself around him, wanting to be as close to him as possible, especially after the intimate moment you've just shared. 

"I'm glad you're home," you tell Lewis as you feel yourself drift off to sleep.

"Me too."