Max Verstappen - New Friend

"Come on Y/N! Let's party!" my good friend Martin Garrix, Martijn, pleads, making me chuckle.

"I don't know Mar, I have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Come on, it's just one night! You've been working your butt off for weeks, you deserve some fun!" another friend from our group, Lil Kleine, Jorik, adds.

"Why do you guys want me to come so badly?"

"To have fun!" the third friend in our group, Hardwell, Robbert, says.

"You are not gonna let this go, are you?" I ask as I look at my three friends, who all shake their head.

"It's time for some fun Y/N," Martijn says and I sigh.

"Okay, okay! Let's go out!"

The three boys drag me into a club and Jorik immediately buys me a drink.

"I don't want any alcohol tonight," I say when he hands me the drink.

"Come on! Having fun, remember?" Jorik says as he holds out the drink for me. I sigh and take it from him, taking a sip right away, making Jorik smile.

"Let's dance!" Robbert says and he drags me to the dance floor. The four of us start dancing together and I have to admit, I'm kind of having fun. Suddenly, I spot Martijn looking at his phone for a while, typing a message every now and then. I walk over to him and try to read what's on his phone, but he quickly puts his phone away.

"You're not hiding anything from me, are you? A new girlfriend or something?" I ask, making Martijn laugh.

"No, don't worry."

"Then what's so important?"

"You'll see," Martijn says, smirking at me before focusing his attention on a girl he was dancing with before. I shake my head and go back to dancing until my feet hurt, drinking quite a few more drinks as I do.

"Hey man! Good to see you!" I hear Jorik say behind me, making me turn around. My eyes widen when I see the guy he greeted. I knew the boys were friends with him, they've talked about him often. I just never met him before.

"Dude, this is our friend, Y/N. Y/N, this is," Robbert says, introducing me to the guy who joined us.

"Max Verstappen," I say, breathless from the dancing and to be honest, from the sight of him.

"Yes, that's me," Max says, smiling at me. Which only makes it worse. How can one guy be so incredibly good looking? Just the sight of him makes my knees feel weak.

"Nice to meet you," I say, smiling at Max. Or at least I hope that's what it looks like to him.

"You too. Would you like to dance?"

"Sure," I say, making Max smile. He takes my hand and leads me away from the guys a little. Who are all smirking at us by the way. Now I understand why they wanted me to join them so badly. Max places his hands on my lower back as he pulls me closer to him. I put my arms around his neck and move my hips to the rhythm. Max starts moving in sync with me and pulls me even closer to his body, so almost every part of my body is touching his. I feel an unusual sensation rush through my body. Even through the fabric, his hands seem to set my skin on fire.

"You look so sexy Y/N," Max says into my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin, causing a shiver to run down my spine. What is he doing to me? How does he have such an effect on me, already?

"Don't lie."

"Never," Max says before kissing me just below my ear, making me gasp. Max moves up to my jaw, leaving kisses and small bites on his way there, making my knees go weak. It's a good thing Max still has his arms around me as otherwise I don't know I would still be standing up.

"What are you doing to me," I say, mostly to myself as Max finally reaches my mouth.

"I could ask you the same thing," Max says before pressing his lips against mine. At that moment, it's like everything around me freezes. Nothing else matters, just the fact that Max's lips are touching mine. And that it feels unlike anything I've ever felt before. Max's hand slowly moves down and I can't help but wonder where that hand is going. Then I feel his hand squeeze my butt, making me gasp, giving Max the opportunity to move his tongue into my mouth. I slide my hands into his hair and tug on it slightly, making Max groan, which sounds incredibly sexy.

"You're driving me crazy," Max says, breathless from the kiss.

"I know how you feel."

"Do you want to get out of here? I know we only just met, but there's just something about you."

"Stop talking," I say before kissing Max again. I just can't seem to get enough of him. I have to keep kissing him, keep touching him. I want to feel his hands on me, I want to feel his touch set my skin on fire.

"My apartment, now," Max says, making it hard for me to stop myself from moaning.

"Lead the way."

I blame my girls for the fact that this one shot turned into something less cute and sweet than usual. You know who you are :P

Anyway, this one shot was requested by sharoonnx, I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

One shots are the only thing I'm currently posting, so I'm trying to post as often as I can! Don't forget to vote for this one shot and let me know your thoughts about it! And feel free to send me your request!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite