Lewis Hamilton - Best of the best

A/N: This is part 100, can you believe it?? How have I written so many one shots already? This is crazy! Anyway, enjoy this one shot :)

You sigh as you check the time on your phone. He's late. Again. You've asked Lewis so many times if he could come home on time for dinner and every time he promised you that he would. But every time he was late. You get up and put his plate back before putting some food on your own plate and eating it in silence, by yourself.

Not too long after you finish your dinner, you hear the front door open.

"Babe?" Lewis calls out, but you don't respond. You keep your eyes on your book and wait for him to find you.

"There you are! I'm so sorry I'm late, k know I promised that I'd be home before dinner, but something came up and before I knew it, it was way too late," Lewis says and you sigh, having heard the same words over and over the past weeks, just a slightly different variation each time.

"Yeah, I know," you say before focusing on your book again.

"I feel like you're mad at me," Lewis says as he sits down next to you.

"I'm not mad."

"Then why do I have the feeling that you are? C'mon, tell me what's wrong baby girl."

"Okay. Yes, I'm mad. Of course I'm mad! You've promised me over and over again that you'd be home for dinner and yet, I'm eating by myself night in, night out," you say, suddenly having enough of it.

"I know and I'm sorry."

"No, you're not. Because if you were sorry, it wouldn't happen anymore!"

"I'm trying, I really am!" Lewis says, trying to defend himself.

"Of course you are. What are you always so busy with anyway? Have you found someone else you'd rather spend your time with? Cuz if you have, please tell me and save us both a whole lot of trouble!" you exclaim, making Lewis' eyes widen.

"Someone else? Are you serious? I don't want anyone else, I only want you!"

"Well, you have an interesting way of showing it!"

"I'm just busy! I'm trying to give you the best of the best! Why can't you appreciate that?" Lewis exclaims.

"I don't want the best of the best, I just want you. Because to me, you are the best of the best," you say, your voice going softer as you say the last part. Lewis looks into your eyes and you feel the atmosphere change. Lewis leans closer towards you, seemingly unsure if this is what you want.

"Kiss me," you whisper, giving Lewis all the confirmation he needs. He doesn't hesitate to slam his lips against yours. You quickly wrap your arms around Lewis' neck and let his curls slide through your fingers, tugging on them every now and then. Lewis pulls your body closer to his and your wrap your legs around his waist in order to be as close to him as possible. 

Lewis stands up and carries you to the bedroom, softly dropping you on the bed. You scoot backward as Lewis crawls towards you. He reconnects your lips as you wrap your arms around him again. You moan out Lewis' name as he starts leaving lilac bruises on your neck. 

It doesn't take long before all your clothes are on the floor. Lewis strokes your cheek and softly presses his lips against yours.

"I love you," he says before he pushes in. You moan as Lewis fills you up completely. You move your hands to Lewis' back as he moves in and out of you, scratching his back with your nails. Soon enough, you feel your high coming and you wrap your legs around Lewis' waist to be even closer to him. 

You can't keep quiet as you reach your high, screaming out Lewis' name as he buries his face in your neck, reaching his high as well. Both of you try to catch your breath as you come down from your highs. Lewis lays down next to you, pulling you close to him. You rest your head on his chest, drawing figures on his chest with your finger.

"I'm so sorry Y/N. But please know that I'd never ever cheat on you or anything like that. I just want you, you're the best I could ever have," Lewis says as he takes your hand in his. 

"I'm sorry too. I know you're working hard, but sometimes I just miss having you around," you say as you sit up a little so you can look at him. 

"I promise I'll be around more often."

"And I promise I'll never doubt you again."

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too."

This one was requested by highxgilinskyx, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

For now, the requests are closed as I need some time to get back into writing. I'll let you know when the requests are open again!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite