Antonio Givionazzi - First Race

I look at Antonio, who's been pacing through the hotel room ever since he got a call from Sauber. Apparently, Pascal isn't fit enough to race, which means Antonio will be racing. And he's very nervous.

"What if I crash on the first lap?" Antonio asks, looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"That would be disappointing, but there's nothing you can do about that."

"I just don't want to let the team down. They've put their trust in me."

"And I'm 100% sure that you'll meet their expectations."

"Why?"

"Because you're an amazing driver Tonio! They wouldn't give you this opportunity if they didn't believe in you! You don't just become an F1 driver. You need to have talent and you have that!"

"Thank you, I really don't know what I'd do without you," Antonio sighs as he sits down next to me.

"Just focus on what you do best and everything will be fine."

"Will you be in the garage?"

"Of course! I'm your biggest fan and you know it," I say, making Antonio chuckle.

I stare at the screens in front of me, my fingers crossed and sending all the good luck in the world towards Antonio. After qualifying 16th yesterday, Antonio was already pretty happy. But right now he's in 12th place. Sure, not all 20 drivers are in the race anymore. But he is and he's doing pretty great.

"Don't worry too much Y/N," one of the member's of Antonio's team says.

"I'm not worried, I'm nervous, for him."

"He's gonna be fine, I know it."

"I know he'll be fine, but still," I say as I keep staring at the monitors. The final lap. He's got 12th place, there's no way he's losing it now. I can't help but cheer loudly as Antonio passes the finish line. Luckily, I'm not the only one. I quickly make my way to the front of the garage, even though I know it'll be a while before Antonio gets here.

"I'm so proud of you," I say as I hug Antonio tightly. He hasn't even walked into his garage yet. As soon as I saw him, I walked towards him.

"I can't believe it," Antonio whispers, which makes me hug him even tighter.

"You did this! You! You should be so proud of yourself Tonio!"

"I was thinking about you the whole race. You helped me through this," Antonio says, which makes me smile. I step back and look at Antonio. His eyes are filled with happiness and he can't seem to stop smiling.

"You deserve this, you've worked so hard to get here. I might've helped a little, but you were the one who drove the car and you were the one who became 12th . You did that baby and I can honestly say I'm the proudest girlfriend on the planet right now."

"We're gonna celebrate. Tonight. You and me. Dinner."

"I'd love that. But first, you need to get your butt to the press."

"Alright, alright, I'm going. But it's a cute butt, right?"

"Very cute," I chuckle. Antonio gives me a kiss before we walk to his garage, where he's greeted by his team. I watch Antonio from a distance as he talks to his team and I can't help but smile. This is my man, who just drove his first F1 Grand Prix. And he did it amazingly.

This one was requested by , thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Also send along a link to your favorite picture of the driver you want the one shot to be about and I'll add it to the story :) I'm posting on Monday's!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite
Twitter: readracewrite