Carlos Sainz - Best Day of Our Lives

You look into the mirror nervously. Today is the day. THE day. Your wedding day. Today you are finally marrying Carlos. After all those years, the day has finally come. You've been dreaming about this day for so long, but it's here. 

It felt like you and Carlos have been dating forever, whilst it has only been a few years. However, before that, the two of you have been friends for as long as you can remember. It's actually kind of crazy the two of you are here right now as friends to more doesn't always work out. A lot of the people around you told you it wasn't a good idea to start dating Carlos and according to them, it wasn't going to last. But here you are now, getting married. 

"Are you ready?" your best friend and maid of honor asks.

"Yes, I want to be his wife."

"Perfect, let's go."

"Yes, let's go," you say before following your best friend out of the room you've been getting ready in. The big doors to the room where the love of your life is waiting are closed. You take a deep breath as the doors open. First, your bride's maids, the flower girl and the ring carrier walk in. Then it's your turn. You look to your side, where your dad is smiling at you. 

"Ready?" he asks you and you nod.

"Are you?" you ask, knowing how hard it has been for him to have to see his little girl all grown up and getting married.

 "No, but that's not important," you dad says as he holds out his arm. You hook your arm through his and the two of you start walking down the aisle. Your eyes immediately find Carlos' and you get tears in your eyes when you see how emotional he is. Right there and then, you know you chose the right man. Well, you already knew, but this confirms it. 

This is the love of your life. The man you want to marry. The only man for you.

Finally, you reach Carlos and your dad gives you kiss on your cheek before taking your hand and giving it to Carlos. It might be a bit old-fashioned, but your dad insisted on it.

"I love you sweetheart," your dad says before sitting down.

"Hey," Carlos whispers to you.

"Hey," you reply, also whispering. 

"Dear friends, family and other loved ones of Carlos and Y/N."

You don't even really listen to what is being said. All that matters is Carlos. After saying your vows and your I do's, you can finally kiss him. Carlos smiles at you as he puts one hand on your cheek whilst wrapping the other around your waist.

"I love you," he tells you.

"I love you too."

"From now..."

"....until forever."

Requested by GallyChuky, I hope you liked it and thank you for the request!

Requests are still closed, slowly making my way through the list!

Love Evy