Max Verstappen - Celebration

"Wanna come along tonight baby?" Max asks as we make our way to our hotel room. The race of this weekend just ended and Max did pretty well, finishing in second place. Tonight there is, as usual, an after party to celebrate. I usually never go to these parties as I'm not really one to party. But tonight, with Max finishing second, I might make an exception.

"Yeah, I wanna celebrate with you," I reply and apparently, Max didn't expect this answer as he looks at me with a surprised look on his face. The only time I ever came to the after party was when Max won his first GP in Spain.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," I say, making Max smile widely.

"Awesome! We'll grab some dinner and then we'll go to the party later tonight."

"Sounds like a plan!"

After grabbing dinner together, I go get ready in our hotel room as Max is still in the lobby downstairs, talking to some other drivers. He doesn't take as long to get ready as I do, so he'll come up to get ready later.

First I take a quick shower to wash off all the sweat, dust and whatever else is on my skin after spending a day at the track. After taking a shower, I put my underwear on before I apply some light, natural make up. I decide to let my hair dry naturally, just brushing it through to avoid tangles. In my underwear, I walk over to my suitcase to find something to wear. I did bring some dresses, so at least there's that. Now let's hope I brought a suitable one for tonight.

"Looking good baby," I hear Max say behind me and I know he's staring at me, I can feel his gaze on my body.

"Thanks babe," I say as I take a dress out of my suitcase, deciding that it'll be the one I'm wearing tonight.

"You know, I like the outfit you're wearing right now just as much," Max tells me as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me.

"I know, but so would the other people there and that's something you won't like," I say, knowing Max can get quite jealous. No matter how much I love him being kind of possessive, it's not something I want to provoke.

"Fair enough," Max says as he lets go of me to get changed. I put on my dress and look in the mirror.

"And, what do you think?" I ask Max as I twirl around to show off my dress.

"I love it baby."

"Thank you," I say with a smile. I put on some nude pumps and a necklace before grabbing my phone.

"Can you take a picture of me?" I ask Max and he nods, taking my phone from me. I strike a pose and wait for Max to take the picture.

"Here you go," Max says as he hands my phone back to me. I post the picture on Instagram as Max continues to get dressed.

yourinstagram: getting ready to celebrate with @maxverstappen1 :) Proud of you babe :*

"Are you ready to go?" Max asks me, now fully dressed in black jeans and a grey button-down shirt, which makes him look very handsome.