Daniel Ricciardo - Be Mine?

A/N: this one shot has smut in it! Don't read if you're not comfortable!

Sarah watches as Daniel walks into the media area, where a bunch of reporters are waiting for him. The look on his face tells her enough, he's mad. And annoyed, mostly with himself. The race didn't go the way he wanted and he's blaming himself.

Daniel looks around to all the different interviewers that want to ask him a bunch of questions. He really doesn't feel like answering any of them, but he know he has to, it's part of the job. Then he spots a familiar face. Sarah. A small smile appears on his face and he immediately walks over to her.

For some reason, talking to Sarah calms him down, even after being so angry and annoyed with himself. There's just something about her, he doesn't exactly know what it is. But that is precisely the reason why he calls her his best friend.

After the interview, Daniel and Sarah go their separate ways, for now. They both know they'll meet up later, after they've both finished their job for that day. Daniel's motor home, their meet up point. It has been since the first time they hung out after the race.

"Hey," Sarah says after Daniel opens the door for her. She doesn't even have to knock, he recognizes her footsteps on the stairs leading up to his motorhome.

"Hey," Daniel replies as he closes the door behind Sarah. She sits down and looks up at him. Totally unexpected, Daniel feels something in his chest. Something he hasn't felt in a long time. He missed the feeling, he loves the feeling. But he knows that he can't act on that feeling.

Sarah, on the other hand, has no idea of the feelings Daniel is having. But she is experiencing the exact same ones. She has been for quite a while, but in her mind, there's no way Daniel could ever feel the same way. Isn't that how it always goes?

"I'm sorry about the race," Sarah says as Daniel sits down next to her. He slightly smiles at her, the smile that makes her heart beat just a little bit faster.

"Don't be, it's my own fault."

"Still," Sarah says as she places her hand on Daniel's knee. Right as her skin touches his, sparks fly. To both of them, it's like their skin is on fire. Sarah quickly pulls her hand away and looks down, blushing because of the thoughts in her mind.

"Sarah," Daniel whispers, making her look back at him. The look in his eyes surprises her. It's a look filled with desire and passion. It's how she has dreamed he'd look at her, though she never thought she would see him look at her that way. It's not how your best friend is supposed to look at you.

"What?" Sarah asks, but honestly, Daniel doesn't know the answer himself. He moves his hand up to her cheek, softly caressing it, causing more sparks to fly.

"Is it normal to feel like this?" Daniel wonders out loud and Sarah shrugs slightly, it's a question she would like the answer to as well.

"You feel it too?"

"Of course I do," Daniel says, causing a smile to appear on Sarah's face. Daniel's face mirrors the one of the girl sitting across from him. The girl he has liked for so long and who now turns out to feel the exact same way. He dares to move closer to him, hoping she won't reject him, not now.

Sarah slightly freezes when she sees Daniel moving closer. Even though she wants this more than anything, she didn't expect it to happen so now, if ever. But the closer Daniel's lips get to hers, to more she feels the desire to kiss him. After all this time.

The moment their lips touch each other, it's like they found water in a dessert. It's like they didn't know this is what they were missing until they found it. Even though Daniel intended to keep the kiss short and sweet, there's no way he is able to do that now. He wants more, he wants her, he wants all of her.

Slowly but surely, Daniel's lips travel down to Sarah's neck, where they search for the spot, that one spot. When he finds it, Sarah instantly moans out his name, which is like music to his ears. It makes him want to keep going forever, just so he can keep hearing that beautiful sound.

Sarah has never felt anything like this before in her life. The desire she feels for this man is indescribable. She slides her hands over his body until they reach the hem of his shirt. She pulls it up slightly, hoping Daniel will get the end, which he luckily does. The shirt flies through the air and ends up somewhere on the ground. Sarah explores the beautiful body he was hiding with her hands, determined to remember every bump and muscle.

"Do you want this? Because if you don't, you have to stop me now. I don't think I'll be able to stop if we continue like this," Daniel whispers into Sarah's ear, causing shivers to run down her spine.

"I want this," Sarah says, much to Daniel's relief. He lifts her shirt and it follows his shirt to the ground. He admires the sight in front of her, even though she's still slightly overdressed in his opinion. As he leaves kisses down Sarah's neck, he makes his way down to her breasts.

Even though they both want this moment to last forever, they both feel the need to be with each other, in a new way. The desire to be connected is stronger than they've ever felt before. Soon, the rest of their clothes follow their shirts, until they're left in nothing but underwear.

"You're beautiful," Daniel tells Sarah as he admires her body, which makes her blush. It's not the fact that she's lying her almost naked that makes her blush. It's his words, the way he looks at her.

"Make love to me," Sarah whispers.

"There's nothing I want to do more," Daniel says as he removes the final pieces of clothing left on their bodies. After making sure they're protected, he positions himself on top of Sarah, gazing down into her eyes.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you, okay?" Daniel asks as he caresses Sarah's cheek. She nods before giving Daniel a soft, loving kiss. Daniel connects their bodies and neither of them has ever felt more complete in their lives. With slow, deep thrusts, Daniel moves in and out of her, making sure he's not hurting her.

"Daniel," Sarah moans out, once again music to Daniel's ears. Sarah wraps her arms around Daniel to keep him as close to her as possible. This connection feels so special, she wants to take in every bit of it. Daniel leans down to press his lips against hers, pouring everything he feels in that moment into that one kiss.

As Daniel continues to make love to Sarah, like she asked him to, both of them realize the feelings they felt before are deeper than they ever could've imagined. Neither of them wants this moment to end, but they both feel their high approaching fast.

"I'm close," Sarah groans into Daniel's ear as she scratches his back. But he doesn't care.

"Me too," he replies as he moves Sarah's legs slightly to have even better access. This is all it takes for Sarah's high to wash over her, which helps Daniel come to his release as well.

But they can't bear to break the connection just yet, the moment is too beautiful, too perfect.

"I love you Sarah," Daniel whispers as he looks into Sarah's eyes.

"I love you too Daniel."

"Be mine?"

"Nothing I'd rather want."

This one was requested by sarahlouisefowler, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it! This is different from what I've ever written before, both when it comes to content and writing style, so I hope it worked out well :)

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite