Jolyon Palmer - Good Morning

I wake up because of something tickling on my arm. I turn my head slightly and look straight into Jolyon's blue eyes.

"Good morning baby," he says with a smile on his face, his voice raspy as he probably just woke up.

"Morning," I say, smiling back at him. Jolyon leans towards me and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"What are the plans for today?" Jolyon whispers into my ear. I shrug as Jolyon starts leaving kissing down my neck.

"I'm fine with whatever."

"Really?"

"Yeah, especially this," I say as Jolyon continues to leave kisses on my neck, which is a perfect way to wake up. I turn my head slightly to give Jolyon more room. Jolyon moves closer to me and slightly lays on top of me, careful not to put his full weight on top of me.

"Hmmm," I moan out softly, making Jolyon smile against my neck.

"Can we stay here all day?"

"I don't mind," I say as I put my hands on Jolyon's cheek so I can press my lips against his. Jolyon kisses back right away and we just lay there, lazily give each other small kisses.

"Oh how I love the off season," Jolyon mumbles, making me chuckle slightly. I cuddle up to him and lay my head on his chest.

"I'm just happy that you're home."

"Yeah, me too," Jolyon says as he strokes my hair, relaxing me fully. I trace figures on Jolyon's chest with my fingers, causing goosebumps to appear. Jolyon takes my hand in his to stop me from tracing figures, making me chuckle.

"Didn't like that?"

"I did, just didn't like the effect it had," Jolyon says and even though he doesn't explain anything, I know what he means.

"I understand," I say as Jolyon waves his fingers with mine. I smile as I look at our hands. I love how Jolyon's big hand seems to consume mine.

"As much as I love this, I would really like some breakfast."

"Yeah, me too," I say, feeling a little hungry myself as well.

"Let's make some breakfast together then," Jolyon suggests and I nod, loving the idea. But I really don't want to move as I love being in Jolyon's arms.

"We need to move in order to make breakfast," Jolyon says and I nod again.

"I know, but I just love this too much."

"We can do this all day, after we have breakfast," Jolyon says as he starts to get up.

"Ugh, fine," I say and I get up as well. I don't bother getting dressed into normal clothes as I know it'll be a chill day. I go downstairs wearing one of Jolyon's shirt and shorts, an outfit I know Jolyon loves on me. Jolyon follows me downstairs and together we walk to the kitchen.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Jolyon asks as he walks to the fridge.

"I don't really care."

"Yoghurt with some fruit?"

"Sounds good to me," I say and Jolyon takes some fruit and the yoghurt out of the fridge. As he passes me, he quickly kisses me on my cheek, making me smile.

"Can you make some coffee?"

"Of course," I say and I start making both of us a coffee. As we work on making our breakfast, kisses are given constantly. Both of us finish at the same time and we go back upstairs to eat our breakfast in bed.

"So, again, what's the plan for today?" Jolyon asks as I sit closer to him.

"Just a chill day, we haven't had one of those in a while."

"I like the sound of that," Jolyon says as I start eating my breakfast. Jolyon starts eating his as well and for a while we just sit in silence, enjoying each other's company as we eat our breakfast and drink our coffee.

"We need to do this more often," Jolyon says as he puts his empty bowl on the bedside table. I do the same thing before cuddling up to Jolyon again.

"I agree, I love this."

"Let's try to do this at least once a month, especially during the season. I need this in between races."

"I'd really like that," I say with a smile on my face before Jolyon kisses me again. I could definitely do this once a month.

This one was requested by ErikaWinnchester, thank you for requesting. I'm sorry it's not that long, I hope you still liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Also send along a link to your favorite picture of the driver you want the one shot to be about and I'll add it to the story :)

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite
Twitter: readracewrite