Pierre & Stoffel - Personal Drivers

So pasfeatvic and I will be going to Silverstone in 2018 and we were talking about our transportation when we saw Pierre's IG story of him and Stoffel in a car together, which is when I got the idea for this one shot. Hope you enjoy even if it's kinda random and not that great hahahaa

"Crap!" you exclaim as you watch your bus drive off. That was supposed to be the bus that would take you and your best friend to the Silverstone Circuit. Which means you're gonna be late.

"Now what?" your best friend asks as you take out your phone to see when the next bus is.

"Now we're gonna miss F2 qualifying," you groan, making your friend groan as well.

"I was so looking forward to that."

"Yeah, me too. But we can't do anything about it," you sigh.

"Stupid busses, why do they have to take so crazy long to get there?"

"No clue," you say as your friend takes out her phone.

"Oh my gosh," she exclaims after a little while.

"What?"

"Guess who are in Milton Keynes RIGHT NOW!"

"No clue," you say, not understanding what all the fuss is about.

"Pierre AND Stoffel!"

"What? They're here? How do you know?"

"Pierre just posted a story of him and Stoffel Woffel in a car together."

"I can't believe they're here," you say as your friend starts typing away on her phone, "what are you doing?"

"You two look like excellent drivers, think you could give me and my friend a ride to prove it?'"

"What?" you ask confused.

"I replied to Pierre's story."

"You didn't!"

"Oh yes I did."

"Why would you do that?"

"Why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

"I don't know, them thinking we're absolute weirdos! Which we're not!"

"OH MY GOSH!"

"What?" you ask as your friend tries to calm herself down.

"H-he replied?"

"Who?"

"Pierre! He actually replied!"

 "What did he say?"

"I like a good challenge, where can we find you?"

"No he didn't," you say as you take your friend's phone. You gasp as you see that he did actually write that.

Not only did he actually write that, not too long later he's actually standing in front of the two of you, along with Stoffel.

"Hello ladies," Pierre says as he walks over to you.

"Hey," you reply shyly as Stoffel walks over as well.

"So the two of you need a ride?" Stoffel asks and you nod.

"We missed our bus to the circuit," your friend explains, making Pierre smile.

"You're going to the race?" he asks curiously, not expecting two beautiful girls like you to be into racing.

"Yeah, we are. But now we're gonna miss qualifying of F2," you say disappointed. Pierre looks at Stoffel with a smile on his face. Two girls who don't only like racing for the good-looking drivers, not something they see often.

"Well, in that case, we can absolutely give you a ride as we happen to be going to the same place," Stoffel says, smiling at the two of you.

"Really? That would be amazing!" your friend says as both your faces light up.

"Of course! Get in!" Stoffel says as he opens the door of the car for you. You and your friend look at each other for a few moments to make sure you both want this. But it's not even a question because why wouldn't you want a ride from two formula 1 drivers?

"Okay!" you say before getting in. Your friend follows close behind and Stoffel and Pierre get in the car again as well before Stoffel starts the car.

"Where are your seats?" Pierre asks curiously as Stoffel drives to the circuit.

"The Village," you say, making Pierre nod.

"How would you feel about watching the rest of the weekend from the Toro Rosso pit box?"

"Or the McLaren pit box," Stoffel says, making your eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" your best friend asks, with the same surprise in her voice.

"Of course!" Stoffel says, smiling at her via his mirror.

"How do we choose?" you ask, looking at your friend.

"How about you spend today in my pit box and tomorrow in Stoffel's?" Pierre suggests.

"That sounds good," your friend says and you nod in agreement, making the boys smile.

 "Then it's settled! We'll make it our mission you'll both have an amazing weekend," Stoffel says and Pierre nods in agreement.

"It's already amazing so mission accomplished," you chuckle, making the boys smile as well.

"Well, then we'll make it even more amazing."

And that's exactly what they did.