Sebastian Vettel - Job Interview

I fiddle with my fingers, trying to keep myself busy. Why did I think this was a good idea? I need a job, but why did I apply for this one? I mean, sure, it's my dream job, but why did I think this was a good idea? I look up and scan the room I'm in. I study the pictures on the wall and smile at the happy faces on them. I want to be a part of this so badly.

I get up and start pacing around, maybe it'll calm my nerves a little. Whenever I'm nervous about something, I keep myself busy. Unfortunately, that's not really an option here.

"Ouch!" someone exclaims, making me look up in shock. My eyes widen when I see who it is I bumped into. The one and only Sebastian Vettel. I mean, it makes sense he's here as this is the Ferrari factory, but I didn't exactly expect to see him.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaim, blushing as I look down.

"It's okay, I should've watched where I was going as well."

"Still, I'm sorry."

"What are you doing here? I've never seen you around the factory before."

"I applied for a job here."

"And you're nervous."

"Is it that obvious?" I sigh as I set back down. To my surprise, Sebastian sits down next

to me.

"Well, you were pacing around and that's not something people do here often."

"Ahh, okay."

"But you don't have to be nervous."

"Why not? This is basically my dream job, I want this so bad."

"Then show them that. If you show them how much you want it and how good you would be,

they'll have no choice but to hire you."

"You think?" I ask and Sebastian nods.

"You seem like an amazing girl and I think you'd fit in the team really well. I don't see

any reason they wouldn't hire you," he says, making me blush.

"Too bad it's not up to you," I sigh, making Sebastian chuckle.

"Try not to worry too much, okay? You'll be fine, I know it."

"Thank you," I say, smiling at Sebastian before he gets up.

"I need to go, hopefully I'll see you later," he says before walking off. I can't help but smile the rest of the time I'm waiting for them to call me in. That is until they call me in. I immediately get nervous again.

"Then show them that. If you show them how much you want it and how good you would be, they'll have no choice but to hire you."

"Try not to worry too much, okay? You'll be fine, I know it."

I smile as I think about the words Sebastian just said to me. I get up and walk into the room where the interview will take place. I can do this. I know it.

I can't believe it. It's so surreal. I follow one of the Ferrari team members through the factory, on my way to my office. I got the job I actually got the job.

"Here it is," the team member says, stopping in front of an office. I go inside and glance around. It's pretty spacious and it has a nice view.

"Thank you."

"If you need anything, just let me know," the team member says before walking off. I look around my office for a little while before sitting down at my desk. I start my computer and start looking through it to find out where I can find everything I need. A knock on the door makes me look up. As it's a glass door, I can already see who's standing on the other side. Sebastian. I motion for him to come in, a smile on my face.

"I heard our newest team member has her first day today," Sebastian says as he walks in.

"She does."

"Congratulations."

"Thank you," I say, smiling at Sebastian.

"You know what I realized?"

"No?"

"You never told me your name."

"It's Y/N."

"Well Y/N, welcome to Ferrari."

This one was requested by VettelFerrari, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite