Sebastian Vettel - Saviour

I should've taken a cab. Why did I think it was a good idea to walk to the track? I had no idea it was this far! By the time I get to the track, I'll already be dead tired and there's a whole day in front of me, which will also be very tiring. This is just great.

And to top it all off, I'm walking in the shadow, which makes it freezing cold. On the other side of the road there's sunshine. I quickly look behind me before crossing the road. I see a man jogging towards me, but I don't pay too much attention to him. I grab my phone to see how far I still have to walk.

"Watch out!" I hear someone yell right as I'm pulled to the side. I look up confused and see the man that I saw jogging earlier standing beside me.

"What happened?" I ask confused as I look around me. I see a car driving away but I have no idea what happened.

"You didn't see that car?" the man asks.

"No?"

"You almost got hit by that car! I had to pull you away, otherwise you would've been run over."

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much! You saved me!"

"It's okay."

"Do you maybe know how far it is to the racing track?"

"Yeah, I have to go there as well."

"Really? Why?"

"I'm a racing driver."

"You are?" I ask confused. I'm really not that into F1 or racing at all for that matter, but my boss told me to go there to write an article on it.

"Yes, I'm Sebastian Vettel."

"Vettel, Vettel... you drive for Ferrari, don't you?"

"Yes, I do."

"I'm sorry, I really don't know that much about F1. My boss told me to write an article about the weekend, but I have no idea how I'm gonna do that as I basically have no knowledge about any of it."

"I can help you? If you walk with me, I'll tell you everything you need to know."

"Really? Thank you so much, that would really help me out!"

"Of course! So, let's start with the basics," Sebastian says as we start walking again. By the time we get to the track, I know everything I need to know about F1. Sebastian is a really good teacher and I can tell he loves racing by the way he tells about it.

"Thank you Sebastian, this was really helpful," I say as we walk through the paddock. A word Sebastian has learned me. I imagine he has to go to his team to prepare for the free practices.

"You're very welcome. Though I would like to know one thing from you. No, two actually."

"And what's that?"

"Your name and your number," Sebastian says with a cheeky smile on his face, making me smile as well.

"Well, my name is Y/N and my number I can put in your phone.

"Great!" Sebastian says, already getting out his phone.

"If," I add, making Sebastian's smile drop slightly.

"If what?"

"If you win the race this weekend."

"Well, I better get my butt to practice then," Sebastian chuckles as he puts his phone away.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Come find me in the hospitality unit of Ferrari whenever you want. I'll be there Sunday after I win the race."

"I'm counting on it."

This one was requested by VettelFerrari thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

One shots are the only thing I'm currently posting, so I'm trying to post as often as I can! Don't forget to vote for this one shot and let me know your thoughts about it! And feel free to send me your request!

Love Evy

Instagram: readracewrite