Daniel Ricciardo - Calm Down

A/N: I assume you meant that is car kept retiring and not his cat :P

You flinch as Daniel kicks against the wall angrily. He's not angry with you or anyone really. He's just annoyed that his car gave up, again, causing him to retire, again. It has happened quite often in the past few races and it's almost like his teammate Max has swapped cars with him, which you know is not true. 

"Damn it!" Daniel calls out and you sigh, not knowing what to do or say to help him. He paces back and forth in his room, mumbling stuff to himself that you don't understand.

"Dan," you say softly, not wanting to be the new focus point of his anger, although you know he won't mean it. Daniel looks at you and you can see he's still very pissed off. Despite the situation, Daniel still looks incredibly sexy and there's just something about him being pissed off that makes him just that little bit extra attractive.

"Yes?"

"Can I do something for you? Anything?"

"No, don't think so."

"I just feel so useless. I want to help you," you sigh, which makes the look in Daniel's eye soften slightly.

"It's not you're fault and it's not up to you to fix it."

"I know that, but still. I hate that you're feeling like this."

"Me too, but there's not much that can be done about it. Maybe I should be more careful," Daniel sighs as he sits down. You walk over to him and kneel down in front of him so you can look him straight in the eyes.

"This is not your fault babe. In any way. It's just some bad luck, like Max had earlier this year. It wasn't his fault back then and it's not your fault now."

"Yeah, but still...," Daniel says, not sounding convinced.

"No buts. You're an amazing driver and you're doing absolutely nothing wrong!"

"It still sucks that the car stops working every time. Stupid engine," Daniel says, making you chuckle as he sounds like a little kid trying to offend someone.

"You're unbelievable."

"What?"

"Just a second ago I was thinking how sexy you looked when you're pissed off. And now you say that and you sound like a little kid."

"A little kid?" Daniel asks, his eyes widening, making you laugh.

"Yeah, sorry babe."

"I'll show you how much of a little kid I am," he says before pulling you onto his lap. That's one way to get rid of his anger.

This one was requested by MakhineGankaller14, sorry it's a little bit short, but I hope you still liked it! Thanks for the request!

Love Evy