Fernando Alonso - Bad weekend

I sigh as I get up, turning off the TV as I do. Another bad race. Why can't he just have 1 really successful race. He deserves it more than anyone. But I guess luck isn't on his side. I go to the kitchen and grab myself a beer, which was supposed to be a celebratory one. Better luck next time I guess.

Fernando's season hasn't been the best so far. It has actually been really unlucky. Which really unfair, as Fernando deserved so much more. He's one of the best racers out there, but he just doesn't get the opportunity to show it.

Fernando will be coming home in a few days and I know I can't be sad by the time he comes home. He needs me to support him, now more than ever. I need to be strong, for him.

"Y/N?" I hear the familiar Spanish say, making me stand up. I've been waiting all morning for Fernando to come home and now he's finally here.

"In the living room!" I call out, looking at the door, waiting for him to walk through. When he does, I quickly make my way towards him and wrap my arms tightly around him.

"I've missed you Nena," Fernando says as he hugs me back.

"I've missed you too."

"Did you watch the race?"

"I did, yeah."

"I'm sorry."

"What? No, you have nothing to be sorry for!" I exclaim surprised. I didn't realize he felt that way.

"I failed, again."

"No, this wasn't your fault! And even if it was, don't apologize to me! I'm proud of you, no matter what."

"I just want to show that I'm one of the best."

"I know that you are and you know that you are. The rest of the world will know too, just not today, not this season," I say as I put my hand on his cheek.

"I guess you're right."

"Of course I'm right," I say, making Fernando chuckle. I softly press my lips against him, something I haven't been able to do in a while as he's been away for a few weeks.

"I've missed you so much Nena," Fernando says again, making me smile.

"I missed you too."

"So, what's the plan for today?"

"Depends, what do you want to do?"

"Nothing," Fernando simply says, making me chuckle.

"That's boring."

"I just want to be with you, nothing else matters to me."

"I'm fine with that."

"Good," Fernando says before dragging me to the couch. He sits down and pulls me down next to him before wrapping his arms around me.

"Anything else?" I ask, smiling at the way Fernando is acting.

"Yeah, is there anything nice on TV?"

"I don't know, let me see," I say as I grab the remote. Which is kind of a struggle as Fernando has a tight hold on me. When I finally manage to grab the remote, I turn on the TV. As the last thing I watched was the race, that's the channel that shows. Which is showing race highlights.

"Okay, anything but this," Fernando says as he buries his face in my neck, making me chuckle.

"Okay, okay, I'll try to find something else."

"Anything else."

"How about this?" I ask, making Fernando look up. The TV is showing a crime series, which is one of our go-to's.

"Works for me," Fernando says, but instead of paying attention to the TV, he starts teasing me, tracing my skin and blowing in my ear.

"You're being extra annoying today," I chuckle, making Fernando smirk.

"I just wanted to get your attention."

"Why's that?"

"So I could do this," Fernando says before pressing his lips against mine, hard. Even after a horrible race weekend, Fernando is still the best kisser. And I don't anyone but me to know that.

This one was requested by VettelFerrari, thanks for requesting! I know it's not the longest one and it's also not my best one, but I hope you still liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Also send along a link to your favorite picture of the driver you want the one shot to be about and I'll add it to the story :) I'm posting on Monday's!

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite
Twitter: readracewrite