Stoffel Vandoorne - More

"Wanna go out tonight?" Stoffel asks as he looks me put my clothes in the closet. Stoffel thinks it weird I unpack my suitcase in every hotel, but I just like to see what exactly I've got to choose from when it comes to clothing.

"We just got here, aren't you tired from the flight?"

"No, I'm not actually, I slept like a baby on the plane."

"Of course you did," I say, making Stoffel chuckle. For some reason, he is always able to sleep on planes. Me on the other hand, I'm not so lucky.

"Please Y/N, it wouldn't be the same without you. I wanna have a fun night out with my best friend."

"Okay, okay fine! We'll go out," I give in, knowing that if I don't, he'll start begging and telling me over and over again how amazing of a friend I am ifI would come. And I can't hear him say that over and over.

"Yes! Alright, I'll pick you up in an hour. Let's party!" Stoffel says as he jumps off my bed. I chuckle as he makes his way out of my hotel room, closing the door behind him. Dork.

"Isn't this place awesome?" Stoffel says, or yells, as we walk into a club.

"Yeah, it looks cool," I reply as I look around.

"I'll go get us some drinks, wait here," Stoffel tells me before walking off to the bar, not even asking me what I want to drink. Oh well, he'll know. Hopefully.

"Here you are mylady," Stoffel says after returning, handing me a gin and tonic.

"Thank you," I chuckle as I take the drink from him, taking a sip right away. He knows.

"So, are you happy you came with me?"

"We haven't even been here 30 minutes, how can I know already?"

"Well, for one, you have amazing company."

"That's very true."

"But I'll convince you."

"And how do you plan on doing that?" I ask curiously.

"It's a 2 step plan really. Step 1: give you some alcohol and step 2: dance. It always works."

"I hate it when you're right," I say as I roll my eyes, making Stoffel laugh.

"No, you don't."

A while later, after 1 or 2 gin and tonics too many, I find myself on the dance floor with Stoffel. As expected, his plan worked. I'm having a blast.

"See, told you I'd convince you," Stoffel says, his mouth close to my ear so I can actually hear him. I feel his hot breath on my skin, causing shivers to run down my spine. Does he really not know what he is doing to me?

"Yeah, you were right."

"Aren't I always?"

"Let's just dance," I say as I take a step closer to Stoffel, wrapping my arms around his neck as I sway my hips. Stoffel seems surprised by my move, but he puts his hands on my hips nonetheless and follows my rhythm. After dancing like this for a while, I turn around and press my back against Stoffel, my bum against his cross.

"Y/N, what are you doing?" Stoffel asks, his breath against my skin once more.

"Just dancing."

"This isn't just dancing," Stoffel says and I turn around to look into his eyes. He seems conflicted and confused.

"Why don't you see it?" I call out, confusing Stoffel even more.

"See what?" Stoffel asks and I do the only thing that seems right at that moment. I press my lips against his. Stoffel freezes and in that moment, I regret everything. But then, his arms find their way around my lower back and he presses me closely against his chest. As time passes, our kiss deepens. And heats up.

"No, stop!" Stoffel says all of the sudden, pushing me away.

"What?"

"I can't do this," Stoffel says, making my heart drop. He doesn't feel the same way. I shake my head and turn around, making my way out of the club. I look around until I spot a taxi and wave my hand until it stops.

"Y/N, wait!" I hear Stoffel call out, but I don't listen and get into the taxi. Unsurprisingly, Stoffel gets in as well.

"Get out," I say, turning away from him.

"Where to?" the taxi driver asks and Stoffel tells him the name of our hotel. The taxi takes off and I'm stuck here with Stoffel.

"Y/N, please. Listen to me," Stoffel begs, but I still refuse to look at him.

"No, you've made yourself quite clear."

"No, I haven't."

"You stopped our kiss and said you couldn't do it. That's clear enough for me."

"No, you don't understand, that's not how I meant it."

"Then what did you mean?"

"Eh, sorry to interrupt, but we're here," the taxi driver says, obviously feeling uncomfortable.

"Thank you," Stoffel says as he pays the driver. We get out and walk into the hotel. We quickly make our way up to our floor, neither of us saying a word. Before I can even attempt to go to my own hotel room, Stoffel drags me to his.

"Please Y/N, listen to me. Let me explain," Stoffel begs and I sigh.

"Okay, fine. Explain."

"The reason I stopped our kiss is not because I don't like you. It's because I don't want to take advantage of you. You're clearly drunk and I don't want anything to happen that you're not comfortable with. I really like you Y/N and I want to do this right. That's why I stopped our kiss. I want more, just not like this," Stoffel explains and a slight smile appears on my face as he does.

"You like me?"

"A lot."

"I like you too."

"I figured as much," Stoffel chuckles, making me chuckle as well.

"Okay, yeah, I'm drunk."

"Let's talk about this in the morning, okay? For now, can we just cuddle?"

"I'd love that."

This one was requested by Jumparound247, thanks for requesting and I hope you liked it!

If you want to request a one shot as well, you can pm me :) Just tell me which driver and what you want the one shot to be about!! Nothing is off limits, if I find it too uncomfortable to write, I'll let you know and we'll figure something out ;)

Love Evy
Instagram: readracewrite