The Vampires of Venice - Part One ✔️

A/N: please vote and comment for more 😁 next will be Amy's Choice...enjoy

Key Text:
~~ = Memories

Grace's POV-
I was at home when I say home I mean Amy's home since what happened two years ago I didn't like being on my own so Amy offered me to become her roommate so I took the offer since we are best friends and she getting married to my brother Rory it was the perfect idea. Your probably thinking what happened two years ago? Well I was engaged to someone just like Amy was engaged to Rory but it didn't turn out before the engaged he was very nice, very sweet but once we got engaged things went down hill the darkest days of my life he seemed to be more controlling I wasn't allowed to see Amy or Rory I wasn't allowed out unless I was with him he kept me under house arrest at first Amy and Rory were the only ones concerned about my health.

But to me I thought he was keeping me safe he wasn't and I finally realised that when the night before our wedding he tried to have sex with me and because I still wasn't ready I refused to do anything with him well that made him angry I still have the burn scars on my wrist from where he had tied them up and that night was the night I became scared of any man expect my own brother images of the night flashed through my head.

~ Memories ~

I was just untied from the bed by the police I was wearing a long grey t-shirt my hair in a messy bun the police dragged Jordan out I got of the bed in pain but I didn't care I wanted out of this house my eyes were red I saw fear everywhere "SHE MY SISTER LET ME SEE HER." I could hear Rory's angry voice shout at the officers "SHE FAMILY WE HAVE TO SEE HER." I hear the Scottish voice yell I step out on the landing the paramedics behind me as I walked down the stairs Rory and Amy looked my way.

Their faces dropped at the sight they saw I was doubled over in pain and sobbing Rory and Amy came straight over as I got downstairs "Gracie." Rory whispers using my nickname I shakily wrap my arms around his neck he carefully puts his wraps around me as I hide my face in his neck I feel Amy enter the hug as well "Grace I'm so sorry." Amy whispers as I just sob.

~ Memories ~

Ping! I dropped the glass I held in my hand to the floor I curse myself as I hear my phone ping I sigh and grab it i smile it was Rory a message...

Rory: Hey Gracie! The Doctor showed up at my stag announcing Amy kissed him. Now he wants to take me and her on a date. Please come with us I don't want you on your own! Meet me outside the post office x

I smile Rory told me a lot about The Doctor and that Amy was travelling with him and he had a time machine and was very good looking that's what Amy use to message me about anyway I leave the glass on the floor as I run upstairs I get changed into a dark denim pencil skirt, a striped top, white sneakers I done my brown hair in a crown hairstyle as I run downstairs and out of the house.

"Hey!" Rory said as he waved I join his side and smile "So where is Amy and this so called Doctor?" I ask him he smiles "Look I know I asked you to come but are you sure he very in your face type of person." Rory explained to me to admit I was kinda of scared to come as I didn't really like men all together anymore I felt uneasy around them and Rory and Amy knew that but the Doctor doesn't.

"I'm sure plus these adventures Amy talk about seem like fun." I tell him he looks at me and nods "So she kissed him?" I ask him crossing my arms "He probably kissed her." Rory mumbles "Cheer up he's offering you a date!" I nudge him he nods when we hear this very odd noise "That's them." Rory said I smile as the Tardis blue box appears the door gets swung open revealing a happy Amy she jumps out dressed for their date "Gracie! Are you coming?" Amy asked excited as she runs over to me suddenly all my emotion shut down I became very quiet.

"Yeah." I mumble "This is great!" Amy said bouncing up and down "Pond you know I don't like to hang around all day." I hear a strong but soft voice booming from the box I flinch slightly Amy and Rory seemed to notice as Rory put a hand on my shoulder I sigh suddenly the voice of the person came out he wore a goofy smile his hair flopped to one side he wore a tweed jacket, braces and a bow tie "Doctor! This is Grace, Rory's sister she coming as well" Amy said in a bossy voice Rory nods agreeing with her.

The Doctor smiles "Brilliant I have a gang." Doctor said clapping his hands together "Come on." Amy said grabbing my hand she pulls me inside the Tardis "Go on I've heard it all before." Doctor said as runs up to the console then back down under it I knew his words were aimed at me but I remain silent "She not comfortable with new people." Rory points out "So if you could be a little less excited that would be good." Rory continues Amy chuckles "You'll get use to it." Amy said I nod.

We looked under the glass floor The Doctor is hanging underneath the console platform, doing some welding as we stood watching him "Oh, the life out there, it dazzles. I mean, it blinds you to the things that are important. I've seen it devour relationships and plans." The Doctor shouts as things start to spark everywhere making me jump i watch as Amy begins to pace around as Rory had a gloomy look on his face "It's meant to do that. Because for one person to have seen all that, to taste the glory and then go back, it will tear you apart." The Doctor said mean fully.

"So, I'm sending you somewhere, together." The Doctor said smiling as he took his googles of his face Amy looks nervous "Whoa. What, like a date?" She asked him "Anywhere you want. Any time you want. One condition. It has to be amazing. The Moulin Rouge in 1890. The first Olympic Games. Think of it as a wedding present, because it's either this or tokens." The Doctor explained as he ran up the stairs towards us "It's a lot to take in, isn't it?" He asked Rory and then looked at me I look away immediately but felt guilty as he hadn't done anything wrong it was just a normal thing for me to do "Tiny box, huge room inside. What's that about? Let me explain." Doctor said as he goes up another set of stairs.

"It's another dimension." Rory said blankly "It's basically another dimension." Doctor repeated what Rory said without realising it "What?" He asked as he walks over to Rory "After what happened with Prisoner Zero, I've been reading up on all the latest scientific theories. FTL travel, parallel universes." Rory said shrugging "I like the bit when someone says it's bigger on the inside. I always look forward to that." The Doctor said going face to face with Rory I look at Amy she shrugs "So, this date. I'm kind of done with running down corridors." Amy said walking over to Rory "What do you think, Rory?" She asked him the Doctor smiles as he pulls a leaved "Grace hold on." Amy tells me I stand up and hold on "How about somewhere romantic?" The Doctor asked.