Asylum of the Daleks - Part One ✔

A/N;

Hellooooooo,

How are you all?

Did you like the ring the Doctor have Gracie? I can't believe they've come this far and I know some of you were expecting me to write Closing Time but because the Doctor had Grace with Amy and Rory because they thought he was 'dead' so I'm sorry but ok not doing that episode as Gracie isn't in it.

----

Grace's POV-
I was finally traveling with the Doctor again this is my home he is my home now I was in mine and the Doctor's bedroom applying my red lipstick on I was wearing a red jumper, light blue denim jeans and red converse I leave the room "Come we've landed." Doctor holding his hand out I smile and take his hand.

*Building*

We are walking through the halls fire was burning behind us "There are a few, of course, who believe this man somehow survived...and that one day he will return. For both our sakes, dearest Hannah, we must hope these stories are true." We hear a woman say the woman is wearing a hooded cloak and turns from the window as she hears our approach "I got your message. Not many people can do that, send me messages." Doctor said.

"I have a daughter. Hannah. She's in a Dalek prison camp. They say you can help." The woman said "Do they? I wish they'd stop." Doctor said as he walks to window I stayed in my place "Helluva choice of meeting place." I said go here "They said I'd have to intrigue you." She said "Skaro. The original planet of the Daleks. Look at the state of it." Doctor speaks as he turns to the woman.

"Who told you about me?" Doctor asked her.

"Does it matter?" She replied as the Doctor walks towards her "Maybe not." Doctor said he pulls off her hood "But you're very well informed." Doctor said as he walks away from her "If Hannah's in a Dalek prison camp, tell me, why aren't you?" Doctor asked as he stand next to me "I escaped." She said the Doctor gave a mirthless chuckle "No, nobody escapes the Dalek camps." Doctor said he grips her hand "You're very cold." Doctor replies he puts a hand to her cheek then nervously looks around.

He looked at me then realising what he was nervous about this was a trap "What's wrong?" She asked him "It's a trap." I say the Doctor nods "What is?" She asked us "You are and you don't even know it." Doctor said as he backs away from the woman and towards me we watch as The Woman's head jerks and a Dalek eyestalk sprouts from her forehead my eyes widen she raises her right hand and a Dalek gun extends from her palm she fires at the Doctor and he falls backward with a cry I kneel next to him "Doctor?" I ask him the Woman then shoots me I collapse next to him as The Woman walks away and through the window we see a Dalek ship "The Doctor and his Wife are acquired." Dalek said.

*Room*

Rory comes to lying on the floor in a white room he sits with a start I stood on my own and Amy is already there standing arms crossed "Where are we?" Rory asked Amy jerks her head and Rory gets up and runs to the only window something was going on between them something very very wrong outside are a number of Dalek spaceships "So how much trouble are we in?" Rory asked us a door opens and a Dalek enters the room "How much trouble, Mr Pond?" Doctor asked as he follows the Dalek "Out of ten? Eleven." He said suddenly the ceiling opens in a circular pattern and the floor rises.

*Parliament*

We find ourselves in an auditorium surrounded by thousands of Daleks of different Marks and versions on a pedestal to one side, a Dalek is out of his case he is the Prime Minister "Where are we? Spaceship, right?" I ask him "Not just any spaceship. The Parliament of the Daleks. Be brave." Doctor said "What do we do?" Amy asked him "Make them remember you. Well come on then. You've got me! What are you waiting for? At long last, it's Christmas!" Doctor yells as he holds out his arms "Here I am!" Doctor yells as he closes his eyes "Save us." The Prime Minister said The Doctor cracks open one eye.