Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part One ✔

A/N;

I'm backkkkkk though I never left lol so I've had lots of comments asking if Gracie is going to die or not and I can officially say I've already written her final chapter but don't worry because their a book 2 of this series but of course Gracie won't be in it and I'm sorry for that but I can say that Book 2 is called 'The Doctor'...' I leave it to your imagination to decide what you think the book is called hehe please enjoy this chapter. :)

----

*Egypt, 1334 BC, Palace Chamber*

Grace's POV-
Amy and Rory were at home getting on with their life as I stayed with the Doctor as we traveled I was waiting outside the TARDIS and the Doctor spoke to Neffy I leaned against the TARDIS I was wearing a black dungaree dress, checkered crop top and black help boots.

I hear feet running I look at see it's The Doctor as he hurries to the TARDIS he followed by an Egyptian woman of high ranking Neffy "Please tell me you didn't do anything to upset anyone?" I ask him "Not at all dear. Bye then! Lovely meeting you. Sorry about the mess." Doctor said Neffy pulls him back and presses him against the TARDIS I jump out of the way from being crushed "You think I'll let you leave without me." Neffy said as she rubs her hands along his chest I frown "After what we've just been through?" Neffy said I cross my arms as she runs her fingers through his hair "Hello, wife standing here and wife very cross." I said raising an eyebrow "You've got the Egyptian people to rule, Queen Nefertiti." Doctor tells her ignoring me his voice gets progressively higher as he speaks "They'll need reassuring after that weapon-bearing giant alien locust attack we just stopped, rather brilliantly." Doctor said.

An old-time car horn sounds "Sorry!" Doctor said and trades places with Nefertiti and pulls out psychic paper I walk over to him "Got it set to temporal newsfeed...Oh, that's interesting!" Doctor said "What is?" Neffy asked "Nothing! Not at.. Ohh! Never been there, exciting!" Doctor said Nefertiti pushes the Doctor into the TARDIS causing him to stretch out that last word into a cry I groan and follow suit.

*Military HQ, 2367*

We landed on a ship a female officer, Indira, is explaining the problem to the Doctor.

"Craft size approximately ten million square kilometres." Indira said looking at us as we watch the screen.

"A ship the size of Canada, coming at Earth very fast." Doctor said.

"Any signs of life?" I ask her the Doctor looks at me smiles "Just what I was about to say darling." Doctor said I smile.

"We sent up a drone craft, it took these readings." Indira explained as she bends over to read the screen.

"Crikey Charlie, look at that! Ooh, I know someone who'd love a look. And the Ponds!" Doctor said I smile he walks around screen "Mustn't forget the Ponds! Haven't seen them in ages." Doctor said as he rests arm on Nefertiti's shoulder.

"I'm riffing, people usually stop me when I'm riffing, or carry on without me." Doctor said.

"Can you communicate with this craft?" Neffy asked "She's with me. Good question, Neffy." Doctor said.

"No. No response on any channel in any recognised language. If it comes within 10,000 kilometres of Earth, we send up missiles." Indira explained.

"Oh, Indira, I liked you before you said missiles. How long till the ship gets that close?" Doctor asked "Six hours, nineteen minutes." Indira tells him "Right, better get a shift on then! Leave it with us. Come on then, Gracie! Neffy! We're going to need help." Doctor said as The Doctor grabs mine and Nefertiti's hand and runs for the TARDIS.

*African Plains, 1902, Night*

Me and the Doctor runs up to a campsite where a lone man, Riddell is sitting in front of a fire "More stew?" Doctor asked as he sits and I stand behind him "Where have you been, man?! Seven months! You were popping out for some liquorice! I had two very disappointed dancers on my hands! Not that I couldn't manage." Riddell said smiling "Riddell, listen, I've found...well, something." Doctor tells him "No, no, no, no, no, no. I shan't fall for that again." Riddell said he pauses before smiling "What is it?" Riddell asked "I've no idea. Do you want to find out?" Doctor asked as we smile.

*TARDIS*

My eyes widen as I see Amy and Rory appear with my dad on a bloody ladder I look at Amy and Rory they shrug The Doctor works the controls as he talks. "Hello! You weren't busy, were you? Well, even if you were, it wasn't as interesting as this probably is. Didn't want you to miss it. Now, just a quick hop." Doctor rambles. "Everybody grab a torch! Everybody grabs torches." Doctor said I grab mine as dad drops the light bulb.

*Spaceship, Corridor*

The Doctor is already examining the area close to the TARDIS the Doctor watches as spiders web "Spiders. Don't normally get spiders in space." Doctor said I see dad steps out of the TARDIS "What the...?" Dad asked "Don't move!" Doctor said as he shines his torch at dad as me and Rory each side of him we watch the Doctor strides over to dad "D'you really think I'm that stupid I wouldn't notice? How did you get aboard? Transmat? Who sent you?" Doctor asked him I look at Rory "Doctor...that's mine and Gracie's dad." Rory points out the Doctor looks at me "Gracie, didn't see you there." Dad said hugging me "Sorry been traveling got married you name it I've done it." I said quickly.

"Well, frankly, that's outrageous." Doctor said to Rory "What?" Rory asked him "You think you can bring your dad along without asking? I'm not a taxi service, you know!" Doctor said raising his voice "You materialised around us!" Doctor said "Oh, well, that's fine then, my mistake. Hello, Brian, how are you?" Doctor asked him as he shakes dad's hand "Nice to meet you. Welcome, welcome!" Doctor saidsmiling as he spins around "This is the gang. I've got a gang - yes! Come on then, everyone!" Doctor said walks away down the corridor "Tell him something, quick." Amy tells Rory as she heads after the Doctor "Yes, thank you!" Rory said sarcastically.

"I'm not entirely sure what's going on. Gracie your married?" Dad asked me I look at Rory "Yes. Hello." The Doctor said making us jump "Bloody hell." I mumble "Yeah so that's my story. Rory your turn." I said to Rory before the Doctor dragged me away.

"All right, where are we, and what is that noise? And hello! Ten months!" Amy said "Orbiting Earth - well, I say orbiting, more like pre-crashing on a spaceship - don't know, and hello, Pond." Doctor said and hugs Amy "Ten months, time flies. Never really understood that phrase." Doctor said I chuckle "This is Neffy, this is Riddell. They're with me." Doctor said "With you? They're with you, are they the new us? Is that why we haven't seen you?" Amy asked him "No, they're just people. They're not Ponds! I thought we might need a gang, not really had a gang before, it's new." Doctor said smiling.

We hear the grinding gears of a lift as it nears our level "It's coming down." Doctor said.

"What is it?" Riddell asked "No idea." Doctor said the lift doors open and we are blinded somewhat from the light within. We hear roaring and the shadows of two large animals can be seen. My eyes widen "Not possible!" Dad said "Run!" The Doctor said the others run but me and Amy stops when we realise the Doctor hasn't moved. "Doctor!" I yell "I know! Dinosaurs! On a spaceship!" Doctor said excitedly we see two Ankylosaurus come roaring out of the lift.