Day of the Moon - Part One ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N:

How's all my readers? It's very cold down here in England I'm currently wrapped up like a burrito roll haha so I know it's kind of pointless doing these notes because no one comments but I feel like if I don't do these notes then the book would be a bit plain! So *claps hands* let's get in with the show also comment what you think is happening to Gracie I would love to here your ideas!

And remember...

Bow ties are cool *straightens bow tie*

----

*Office Building, New York City, Night*

Gracie's POV-
River and me are in an office that's under construction we also have tally marks all over our arms it was all part of Canton plan we walk quietly through the building "So who are you?" I ask her quietly "You mean to the Doctor?" River asked me I nod "Yeah." I whisper "Just a friend really." River said I nod "Anyway he's not my type." River comments I chuckle but as I did I got this shooting pain in my chest I stop in my tracks clutching my chest "Gracie you okay?" River asked concerned I wave her off standing up straight I sigh trying to get rid of the pain that lingered in my chest "You sure?" River aided I nod she takes my hand as we walk through nervously and we gasps we she hear a pipe fall there are more aliens "I see you!" River said as we take our pen that was around our necks and mark our arms "I see you." I said Canton and his fellow agents arrive.

"Doctor Song. Grace Williams." Canton said we turned around "Doctor Song? Grace Williams?" Canton asked us we look back River takes my hand we start running "Go, go, go!" We hear Canton yells we stop when we reach the open side of the building "Don't move! It's over!" Canton yells "They're here, Canton. They're everywhere." River said "I know. America's being invaded." Canton tells us "You were invaded a long time ago. America is occupied." I say "You're coming with us, Dr Song, Miss Williams. There's no way out, this time." Canton tells us "There's always a way out." River said she looks at me as we have our arms outstretched we fall backwards out of the building.

*Tardis*

We see the Tardis in sight as we turn our fall into a dive we land in the pool "Well that's new." I said as I help River out we grab some towels and walk to the console area we hear the Doctor talking "So, we know they're everywhere. Not just a landing party, an occupying force. And they've been here a very, very long time. But nobody knows that, cos no one can remember them." Doctor explained "So what are they up to?" Canton asked "No idea. But the good news is...we've got a secret weapon." Doctor said as The Doctor runs to the door.

*Cape Kennedy, Day*

The Doctor steps out onto the wetlands we follow "Apollo 11's your secret weapon?" River asked him "No, no, it's not Apollo 11, that would be silly. It's Neil Armstrong's foot." Doctor said.

*Sedan, Night*

Canton turns off the radio and looks to Amy in the passenger seat as I sat in the back Amy is dressed like an agent in a black suit as I wore a floral blouse tuck into my black skirt as I wore a black coat my hair in a neat ponytail "Ready. Check?" Canton asked us Amy looks at the palm of her left hand "Clear." Amy said I look at mine "Clear." I said Canton checks his "Clear." He said me and Amy gets out of the car.