Vincent and The Doctor - Part One ✔️

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories
** = places

A/N: Hi! I hope you all enjoyed Cold Blood I loved writing it and I'm going to love writing this one as well! I have lots planned for this episode and The Lodger! As you noticed Grace's outfit had been Disney style and I'll continue to have Disney in her outfit. Please enjoy Vincent and The Doctor.

Grace's POV
I was wearing a grey sweater, grey skinny jeans and grey shiny boots I had my hair curled with a pink bow in the middle of my hair. The Doctor had taken us to a museum as Amy loved painters and so did I he was being very nice to us it was weird but very sweet he keeps checking up on us he's been very odd towards me Amy swore he was flirting and I was flirting back but I dismissed the whole conversation anyway who cares if I like the Doctor? Oh my god I like him! I swore I wouldn't date ever again! Wait so if I've been flirting with him and he's been doing it back does that mean he likes me back?

He's honestly the most caring guy I've ever met considering I've only known Jordan but forget him the Doctor is cute you can give him that I loved the way his hair was floppy his big eyes, that stupid goofy smile he always does and his cleverness oh god I do love him!? Wow I've never realised until now! We walked into the museum and up some steps and into a room filled with painters "Thanks for bringing us." I say to him smiling "You're welcome." Doctor said "You're being so nice to us. Why are you being so nice to us?" Amy asked him joking "I'm always nice to you." Doctor said frowning "Not like this. These places you're taking me - Arcadia, the Trojan Gardens, now this. I think it's suspicious." Amy tells him I nod agreeing "Well, it's not. There's nothing to be suspicious about." He said.

"Ok, she was joking. Why aren't you?" I ask him "Each of these pictures now is worth tens of millions of pounds. Yet in his lifetime, he was a commercial disaster. Sold only one painting, and that to the sister of a friend. We have here possibly the greatest artist of all time, but when he died, you could sold his entire body of work and got about enough money to buy a sofa and a couple of chairs." A tour guide said the group laughs "If you follow me now." And leads them away we look at the paints "Who is it?" I hear a young boy ask his friend "It's the doctor!" Another boy said The Doctor turns to see two boys looking at the painting of Van Gogh's physician.

"He was the doctor who took care of Van Gogh when he started to go mad." His explained "I knew that." His friend annoyed Amy grabs him and I by the arms and pulls us towards a painting, "The Church at Auvers". She holds up her guidebook "Look! There it is, the actual one." Amy said excited "Yes. You can almost feel his hand painting it right in front of you. Carving the colours into shapes... Wait a minute." Doctor said pausing as he looks closer at the painting "What?"I ask him "Something very not good indeed." Doctor tells us "What thing very not good?" Amy asked him "Look there, in the window of the church." Doctor points out a dark figure has been painted in one of the church windows.

"Is it a face?" I ask confused "Yes. And not a nice face at all. I know evil when I see it and I see it in that window." Doctor said we nod as we follow the Doctor who walks over to the tour guide "It has changed hands for something in the region of 20." The guide said "Excuse me, if I can just interrupt for one second." Doctor said me and Amy gave awkward smiles as he shows the psychic paper "Sorry, everyone. Routine inspection, Ministry of Art and... Artiness. So, um..." Doctor pauses not knowing his name "Dr Black." The guy said "Yes, that's right. Do you know when that picture of the church was painted?" Doctor asked him in a hurry "Ah, what an interesting question. Most people..." he starts to explain but gets cut of by the Doctor "I'm going to have to hurry you. When was it?" Doctor asked him.