The Doctor's Wife - Part Two ✔️

A/N:

Hello, sorry I haven't updated in a couple of days hopefully I can update today which will be good so the Doctor already made one mistake by letting Grace go into the Tardis so we all know what Gracie has (Lung Cancer) but do you think the Doctor will tell her but the trouble is will Gracie then tell Amy and Rory or will they listen in?

Well you'll have to find out I have stuff planned maybe a fill in chapter or it might be during a episode I'm not sure yet... :)

----

*TARDIS, Corridors*

Grace's POV-
Me, Amy and Rory run down the corridor slightly in fear "So, are we having fun yet? I'm rather enjoying the sensation of having you running around inside me." House said we ignore him as Amy stops with a cry and she almost falls into a pit me and Rory grab her pulling her back "I have turned off the corridor anti-ground, so do be careful." House said "Come on." I say as we make our way around the thin ledge me and Amy jump across as Amy reaches the other side first and pulls Rory to safety as he slips we  continue running.

We run down the corridor, me and Amy are ahead we runs through a door and it slides closed after us, Rory still on the opposite side our eyes widen as we stop "NO! Amy! Gracie!" Rory yells "No!" Amy yells pounding the door "Rory!" I shout suddenly we hears a tired voice calling our names me and Amy look at each other "Rory." I whisper we runs down the corridor and sees Rory sitting on the floor by the closed door "Rory?" Amy asked shocked "Where have you been?" Rory asked getting up "We stepped through that door and it came down here." Amy said I nod "But you've been hours!" Rory complains "No, we haven't. It's House, and it's messing with the TARDIS. Come on, back this way." I tell them as we run and House plays the same trick, closing the door in front of Rory "No!" Rory shouts we stop turning around "No!" Me and Amy yell.

Me and Amy grab each other's arm as we walk forward through the slowly darkening corridor "Amy? Gracie?" We hear Rory say we see him curled up close to the wall in a corner is an older Rory with long grey hair and a straggly beard "Oh, my God. Rory?" Amy whispers asked as she kneels beside him "You left me. How could you do that? How could you leave me?" Rory cries at her "How long have you been here?" Amy asked him "2,000 years I waited for you." Rory cries as he bangs his head on the wall "You did it to me again!" Rory cries "I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." Amy said I stood behind her as Rory lunges at her and my eyes widen as Amy falls back with a cry she crab-walks backwards away from him.

"Rory, what are you doing?" I ask him scared of my own brother "They come for me at night. Every single night, they come for me and they hurt me. Amy, Gracie they hurt me over and over and over and over..." Rory cries and pauses "Rory." I say sighing "How could you leave me? How could you do that to me?" Rory asked angry they both stand as Rory speaks and Amy backs away I grab her hand as we back through a door and it closes again we walk through another corridor scrawled on the walls in a violent hand are the phrases "Hate Amy" "Hate Gracie." "Kill Amy" " Kill Gracie." and "Die Amy" "Die Gracie." My eyes widen as we turns a corner and sees a skeleton lying there in Rory's clothes.

Amy screams I gasp tears gathering in my eyes as I cover my mouth "No! No!" Amy shout she falls to her knees and crawls to the body, sobbing I stay back in shock "Rory... I'm so, so sorry!" Amy sobs "Amy? Gracie?" Rory asked I turn around and see Rory behind me I gasp and jump in his arms he hugs back Amy turns around at the sound of his voice but when she looks back, the body and writing have disappeared she runs to Rory and joins the hug "It's messing with our heads. Come on, run." Rory said as we run off again.

Me, Rory and Amy are climbing up a ladder when Rory puts a hand to his head in pain "Argh!" He groans Rory was in front of us then Amy behind him and me last "Rory, what's wrong??" I call up to him "It's like... I'm getting a message." Rory said "What the hell is that?" Rory asked soon Rory opens his eyes "What was that?" Amy asked him Rory looks down at us "It was that woman. That mad woman and the Doctor." Rory said "The Doctor?!" I asked smiling "We have to keep going." Rory said as we continue climbing.