The Rebel Flesh - Part Three ✔️

A/N;

So how are you liking this book so far I can tell you that I've planned to make a book two and I've already started on the chapter! :)

----

Grace's POV-
The Doctor is sitting on the edge of the table and he's now wearing brown boots I sat next to him Amy stands behind us to one side are the Originals and on the other, the Gangers, Ganger Jennifer stands next to Rory "The flesh was never merely moss. These are not copies. The storm has hardwired them. They are becoming people." Doctor explained "With souls?" Jimmy asked him "Rubbish. Ah-choo!" Dicken said "Bless you." His Ganger said Ganger Cleaves looks at him "What?" His Ganger asked "We were all jelly, once. Little jelly eggs, sitting in goop." Doctor explained I scrunch my nose up and pat his thigh "Yeah, thanks. Too much information." I say chuckling "We are not talking about an accident that needs to be mopped up. We are talking about sacred life. Do you understand? Good. Now, the TARDIS is trapped in an acid pool. Once I can reach her, I can get you all off this island, humans and gangers, eh, how does that sound?" Doctor asked everyone "Can we get home for Adam's birthday?" Jimmy asked him I smile "What about me? He's my son, too." His Ganger argued "You? You really think that?" Jimmy asked him.

"I feel it." His Ganger said "Oh, so you were there when he was born, were you?" Jimmy asked him "Yeah. I drank about 8 pints of tea and they told me I had a wee boy and I just burst out laughing." His Ganger said he laughs "No idea why. I miss home. As much as you." He continues "Look, I'm not going to lie to you. It's a right odd mess, this. But, as you might say up north, "oh, well, I'll just go to t' foot of the stairs." Ha ha ha. Eh, bye-bye, gone. Or not. Good. Right. The first step is we get everyone together, then get everyone safe, then get everyone out of here." Doctor said "But we're still missing Jennifer and Cleaves." Amy said "I'll go and look for them." Jimmy said as he heads for the door "I'll give you a hand, if you like." His Ganger said and joins him "Cover more ground." He said "Yeah. Okay. Thanks." Jimmy said with everyone watching both Jimmy's, they don't see Cleaves enter behind them "This circus has gone on long enough!" Cleaves shouts there is a crackle of electricity from the device in her hand "Oh, great. You see, that is just so typically me." Her Ganger said "Doctor, tell it to shut up." Cleaves said "Please, no. No! No!" Doctor shouts "Circuit probe. Fires about, oh, 40,000 volts. It would kill any one of us, so I guess she'll work on gangers, just the same." Cleaves said "It's interesting you refer to them as "it," but you call a glorified cattle prod a "she." " Doctor said "When the real people are safely off this island, then I'll happily talk philosophy over a pint with you, Doctor." Cleaves said "What are you going to do to them?" I ask her.

"Sorry, they're monsters, mistakes. They have to be destroyed." Cleaves said "Give me the probe, Cleaves." Doctor demands "We always have to take charge, don't we, Miranda? Even when we don't really know what the hell is going on." Her Ganger said Ganger Buzzer charges at Cleaves and she fires at him three times he falls to the ground my eyes widen in shock The Doctor runs over to him and kneels "Stop! Oh! Ah! He's dead!" Doctor shouts "We call it "decommissioned."" Cleaves said as Cleaves moves the probe around in the air and Jennifer gasps and ducks when it is aimed in her direction "You stopped his heart. He had a heart! Aorta, valves — a real, human heart! And you stopped it." Doctor gasped "Jen?" Rory asked her "What happened to Buzz will happen to us all, if we trust you!" Ganger gasped "Wait, wait. Just wait." Doctor said "No!" Rory yells and rushes at Cleaves and knocks her to the ground.

He takes the probe away from her The Gangers take advantage of the situation and run from the room "You idiot!" Cleaves yells "Wait!" Doctor yells Rory gets up as does Cleaves "Look at what you've done, Cleaves." Doctor snaps "If it's war, then it's war. You don't get it, Doctor. How can you? It's us and them now." Cleaves said she turns to Jimmy, Dicken and Buzzer "Us... And them." Cleaves said "Us and them." Buzzer said "Us and them." Jimmy said The Doctor sighs unhappy at the turn things have taken.

Amy and Rory are kneeling on the floor having a whispered discussion as they cover up Ganger Buzzer. Buzzer, Jimmy and Cleaves are also having their own conversation "Don't be like that. She's real." Rory whispers "You killed him." Jimmy whispers "The most fortified and defendable room in the monastery? Cleaves! The most fortified and defendable room in the monastery?" Doctor asked her "The chapel." She said to him "Thank you." Doctor said "Only one way in, stone walls, 2 feet thick." Cleaves said "You've crossed one hell of a line, Cleaves. You've killed one of them. They're coming back. In a big way." Doctor warns her.

*Tunnels, Night*

We rush towards the chapel "What about the flares?" Jimmy asked "We'll worry about the flares when we're locked inside." Doctor said the three humans rush through leaving the Doctor, me, Amy and Rory "Rory Pond." Doctor said we hears Jennifer scream and hesitates "Rory? Come on." Amy said to him "Jen's out there. She's out there and she's on her own." Rory said before I know it Rory grabs my hand my eyes widen as he drag me down the tunnel "Well, if she's got any sense, then she's hiding. Rory! You can't take Gracie with you she needs to be here!" Doctor yells after her "I can't leave her out there!" RORY yells stopping "Rory!" Doctor yells "I know you understand that." Rory said "Get in here. Get in here!" Amy yells "Rory why me?" I ask him "Your my sister the Doctor has Amy." Rory tells me I look back at them the Doctor seemed worried "Rory! Bring your sister back now! She in danger." Doctor yells at us my eyes widen I turn around to him "What!?" I yell but they disappeared and Rory pushes me in front down a side corridor.