The Lodger - Part Three ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N: So last chapter of The Lodger so finally! Doctor and Gracie are together. I'm so happy I've waited till put them together for along time and now it's happened please comment your thoughts on Gracie I would love to know them! Thank you and enjoy the The Lodger - Part Three ;)

Gracie's POV-
"Any questions? No? Good." Doctor said "Yes, I have questions." Sophie said "The correct pilot has now been found." It said my eyes widen as I look at the Doctor "Yes, I was worried you'd say that." Doctor said "He means you, Doctor, doesn't he?" I ask him fingers of energy reach out and begin to pull the Doctor towards the control panel "The correct pilot has been found. The correct pilot has been found." It repeats my grab the Doctor's arm "What's happening?" Amy asked The Doctor tries to resist "It's pulling me in! I'm the new pilot!" Doctor shouts "Could you do it? Could you fly the ship safely?" Amy asked him.

"No, I'm way too much for this ship. My hand touches that panel, the planet doesn't blow up, the whole solar system does." Doctor explains The Doctor halts his hand inches above the glowing panel "The correct pilot has been found." It said "No...worst choice ever, I promise you. Stop this!" Doctor shouts "Doctor!" I yell "It's getting worse." Amy said "It doesn't want everyone. Craig, Gracie it didn't want you!" Doctor shouts I look at Craig and the Doctor "I spoke to him and he said I couldn't help him!" I say "It didn't want Sophie before but now it does. What's changed?" Doctor asked as he groans in pain "No! I gave her the idea of leaving! It's a machine that needs to leave, it wants people who want to escape! And you don't want to leave, Craig, you're Mr Sofa Man." Doctor shouts.

"Doctor!" Amy shouts "Craig, you can shut down the engine. Put your hand on the panel and concentrate on why you want to stay!" Door shouts at him "Craig, no!" Sophie said "Will it work?" Craig asked him "Yes!" Doctor yells "Are you sure?" Craig asked him "Yes!" Doctor yells "Is that a lie?" Craig asked "Of course, it's a lie!" I shout "It's good enough for me. Geronimo!" Craig yells I smile as Craig slams his palm onto the panel and screams as the energy courses through him the ship releases its hold on the Doctor "Craig!" Sophie yells "Doctor!" Amy yells as me and The Doctor rush over to Craig.

"Craig, what's keeping you here? Think about everything that makes you want to stay here! Why don't you want to leave?" Doctor asked him as he slaps Craig "Sophie! And I don't want to leave Sophie! I can't leave Sophie! I love Sophie!" Craig shouts I smile "I love you, too, Craig, you idiot!" Sophie said as she slaps her hand down on the panel with Craig's the ship begins to smoke and spark Doctor pulls me back wrapping an arm around my shoulder I smile "Doctor!" Amy yells "Honestly, do you mean that?" Craig asked him "Of course I mean it! Do you mean it?" Sophie asked him "I've always meant it. Seriously though, do you mean it?" Craig said "Yes." Sophie said "But what about the monkeys?" Craig asked her "Oh, not now, not again! Craig, the planet's about to burn! For God's sake." Doctor said "Kiss the girl!" We yell together "Kiss the girl!" Amy yells.

Craig and Sophie kiss and they are able to remove their hands from the panel "Doctor! You've done it. Aha, you've done it!" I cheer as I hug him "Oh, now the screen's just zeros! Now it's minus ones, minus twos, minus threes." Amy said Sophie and Craig are still kissing "Big yes!" Amy cheers the hologram cycles through its different voices and projections "Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me." It repeats "Big no." Doctor said "Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me. Help me." It repeats "Did we switch it off?" Craig asked the Doctor "Emergency shutdown, it's imploding, everybody out, out, out!" Doctor shouts we all run out and outside we run across the street and watch as the perception filter dissipates to reveal the ship mere seconds later, the ship disappears people stroll by, not realizing what had happened "Look at them. Didn't they see that? The whole top floor just vanished." Craig said in shock "Perception filter. There never was a top floor." Doctor explained.

*Later*

We walk downstairs as we see Sophie and Craig continue to make out on the couch we place the keys on the sideboard "Oi!" Craig said as we stop from leaving Sophie and Craig come over to us we smile "What, you're trying to sneak off?" Sophie asked us "Yes, well, you were sort of... busy." Doctor said awkwardly Craig picks up the keys and hold them out to the Doctor "I want you to keep these. Thank you." Craig tells him "Thank you." Doctor said as takes the keys "Cos I might pop back soon, have another little stay." Doctor said I chuckle "No, you won't. I've been in your head, remember? But I still want you to keep them." Craig told him "Thank you, Craig." Doctor said "Thank you, Doctor." Craig said I smile "Sophie." Doctor said as he puts a hand on their shoulders "Now then. 6,000,400,026 people in the world. That's the number to beat." Doctor tells her she laughs "Yeah." Sophie said.

We leave and walk outside I take hold of the Doctor's hand "You should probably put this away now." I say as I hand him the ring back he puts it away he smiles "One day you'll have a ring." Doctor jokes I chuckle "Remember our relationships a secret." I tell him he smiles "I know, love." He said as he kisses my lips I smile as we go inside the Tardis The Doctor sets the Tardis in motion "Back in time! You need to go to the paper shop, leave that note for me!" Doctor tells Amy "Right little matchmaker, aren't you? Can't you find me a fella?" Amy asked him I chuckle The Doctor puts on his stethoscope and listens to the console "Oh, rectifier's playing up again...Hold on." Doctor said as he goes to a different section of the control room "You write the note and I'll change that will." Doctor tells her "You got a pen?" Amy asked him "Make sure it's a red pen." I tell her as Amy searches the Doctor's jacket pockets for a pet she pulls out the jewelry box the same one Doctor faked with me she opens it and stares at the ring.