The Girl Who Waited - Part One ✔

A/N;

Hello! How did you like Night Terrors? I am honestly buzzing so much for this book I don't know I just have this big ball of energy running through me and I'm so excited for when this book finishes and then I can post the second book that I'm writing now as we speak I can't wait for you all to read it and I am so grateful for all the votes and readers i have gotten on this book so thank you so much I love you all! :)

----

*TARDIS*

Grace's POV-
The Doctor is working the controls on the different panels of the console as Amy and Rory look on I sat on the jump seat playing with the hems of my light purple sweater I wore "Apalapucia." Doctor said out of nowhere "Say it again?" Amy asked him "Apalapucia." Doctor repeats looking at us "Apalapu...?" I say confused "Cia." Doctor finished for me I nod "Apalapucia." Rory said I smile "Apalapucia." Doctor "Apalapucia." I say again smiling "What a beautiful word." Amy said "Beautiful word, beautiful world. Apalapucia, voted number two planet in the top ten greatest destinations for the discerning intergalactic traveller." Doctor explains "Why couldn't we go to number one?" Rory asked him "It's hideous. Everyone goes to number one. Planet of the coffee shops. Apalapucia! I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades!" Doctor said as he leads us to the TARDIS doors "I give you..." Doctor said The Doctor opens to doors to reveal an empty white space with a set of double grey doors.

Rory looks out the TARDIS doors I do the same "Doors." Me and Rory say "Doors. Yes. I give you doors." Doctor said nodding as he steps out followed by me and Rory "But on the other side of those doors, I give you sunsets, spires, soaring silver colonnades." Doctor said looking at us "Have you seen my phone?" Amy asked coming to the TARDIS doors "Your phone?" Doctor asked her with a disappointed look "Yeah." Amy said smiling "Your mobile telephone? I bring you to a paradise planet, two billion light years away, and you want to update Twitter?" Doctor asked I chuckle "Sunsets. Spires. Soaring silver colonnades. It's a camera phone." Amy tells him "On the counter, by the DVDs." Doctor said giving up "Thank you." Amy said running off while Amy goes to get her phone, the Doctor joins Rory by the doors I follow over "How do we get in?" Rory asked us "I don't know. Push a button." Doctor said there's a panel to the side of the door with two buttons: a green anchor on top and a red waterfall on the bottom "Okay lets go with this one." I say as I press the green anchor the doors slide open to reveal a plain white room with a pair of white chairs and a table with a large magnifying glass on top "Ok, so, rain check on the soaring silver colonnades." Doctor said.

*Green Anchor Room*

We enter the room and look around the doors slide closed behind us "It's a magnifying glass." Rory said as The Doctor looks through the glass "Hey? Hey, it's locked." We hear Amy call out "Yeah, push the button." I call out to her "Rory?" Amy asked Rory sighs "Come on, Amy!" He said "I'll see where she is." I say as I open the doors but Amy isn't there "She isn't here." I say entering the room again "Where is she? Where on wherever we are is my wife?" Rory asked The Doctor sits on one of the chairs and presses a green button on the magnifying glass a blurry picture of Amy appears in the glass as she peers into it from the red waterfall room "Rory... I think I've found her." Doctor said we look closer Amy sees us through the glass "What do you mean you've found her? Whoa! No, but, she's not... she's not here! I can see her, but she's not here." Rory said confused "Where am I? In fact, where are you?" Amy asked us the door opens in our room and a white handbot standing there it has a blank head and real hands the Doctor, me and Rory put our hands up "Whoa." I say "Hands! Hello. Hands. Handbot with hands, Rory, Grace." Doctor said excitedly.

"Welcome to the Twostreams Facility. Will you be visiting long?" The handbot asked us "Er, Doctor. Something's happening." Amy said "Amy!" Doctor yells and tries to get the picture back "Stay calm! Stay still! Ah, time's gone wobbly." Doctor said as he uses the sonic on the glass "I hate it when it does that." Doctor said The Handbot reaches its hand out "Will you be visiting long?" It asked us me and Rory back away "Good question, bit sinister. What's the answer to not get us killed?" I ask it The Doctor gets AMY back she sitting curled up in a corner "It's ok, I've got you, you're fine." Doctor tells us "Will you be visiting long?" The Handbot asked us "Doctor, a little help. Doctor." Rory said as we back away "And where have you been?" Amy asked the Doctor angry "Will you...?" The Handbot said but I cut it off "What do I tell it?" I ask "I've been here a week!" I hear Amy yell "A week?! A week?! I'm so sorry! Aha! Same room, different times. Two timestreams running parallel but at different speeds. Amy, you're in a faster timestream." Doctor said to her "Doctor, it's going again!" Amy yells The handbot reaches its hand closer to me and Rory "Doctor!" We yell "AMY!" Doctor yells "DOCTOR!" Amy yells back.