The Power of Three - Part Two ✔

A/N;

Ahhhhhhh this amazing I am so proud of this book.

How are you liking Gracie's outfit?

Callie is a made up name haha.

----

*Pond/Williams House, Back Garden, June, Night*

Grace's POV-
Rory and Amy are home in time for the anniversary toast as other cheers Dad walks over to the Doctor and me we see Amy hug Rory.

"Hey! Hey!" Amy said.

I stood next to the Doctor when someone taps me I turn around.

"Hi, it's me Callie." The blonde haired girl said my eyes widen in shock.

"Callie Jones? The girl who got gum in her hair and had to shave it off?" I ask her smiling.

"Yeah that's me." She said doing jazz hands I laugh.

"I'll be back Doctor." I said patting his arm he nods smiling.

Me and Callie walk away into the crowd.

"So how have you been?" Callie asked me I smile and nod.

"I've been good, amazing you?" I ask her crossing my arms.

"I've been really good! I'm married." Callie said with a big smile I smile as well.

"Oh god congrats! Who is the lucky guy?" I ask her she blushes.

"Thanks his name is Timmy." Callie said I smile.

She points at me and smiles "Don't think you can hide that ring! Who is your lucky fella?" Callie asked smiling.

"He's over there the one who wearing a bow tie." I said pointing the Doctor out for her he see us and waves I smile.

"Aw, what's his name?" Callie asked I smile.

"John Smith. But he goes by the Doctor." I explain she smiles and nods I see dad and the Doctor speaking when I wear the end of their conversation.

"Uh, some left me, some got left behind, and some -- not many, but -- some died. Not them. Not them, Brian. Never them." Doctor said.

I see dad and the Doctor look at Amy and Rory before looking my way I smile.

Later the party is over and it's just the Doctor, me, Amy and Rory. Amy is turning a cube over in her hand.

"Can me and Gracie... stay here? With you. And Rory. For a bit. Keep an eye on the cubes. However long that takes." Doctor asked hesitantly.

"I thought it would drive you mad." Amy said I smile I did really miss them so I was happy about staying.

"No. No no. I mean, I'll be better at it this time. I...miss you." Doctor tells them I smile.

*Pond/Williams House, Lounge, Day*

Me, Amy, the Doctor and Rory are sitting on the couch, eating fish fingers and custard while watching TV.

"If I had a restaurant, this would be all I'd serve." Doctor said with his mouthful.

"Don't eat with your mouthful!" I tell him "Yeah, right. You, running a restaurant." Amy comments I laugh.