Hungry Earth - Part Two ✔️

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories

A/N: Hungry Earth part two I hope you all enjoyed part one! Did you see the Doctor's mistake when Grace offered to help save Amy? So their will be more of that coming also small gestures and flirting without realising I can't wait to make them a couple I still don't know how I'm doing that but I'm sure you will all help me!

Grace's POV-
I ran towards the Doctor who was carrying computers as well as Tony and Nasreen who was wheeling a wheelbarrow "I'm back." I say walking beside the Doctor he smiles "How can something be coming up when there's only the Earth's crust down there?" Tony asked the Doctor "You saw the readings!" Doctor tells him "Who are you, anyway?! How can you know all this?" Nasreen asked very surprised "He's super clever." I point out Doctor nods "I agree with her." Doctor said I chuckle suddenly there is a whirring sound and red lights streak across the sky I look up in shock "Whoa, did you see that?" Nasreen asked as we all stop "No, no, no!" Doctor shouts The Doctor takes out a slingshot and picks up a rock and fires it at the sky. It hits a force field and a red lights streak out from the impact.

He then takes out his sonic screwdriver, and aims it at the sky, revealing the field surrounds the village and the drill site "Energy signal originating from under the Earth. We're trapped." Doctor explained soon my brother joins us, followed by Elliot and Ambrose "Doctor! Something weird's going on here, the graves are eating people." Rory said "So you finally beloved Elliot!" I say chuckling "Not now, Rory! Energy barricade. Invisible to the naked eye. We can't get out and no-one from the outside world can get in." Doctor explained "What?! Ok, what about the TARDIS?" Rory asked him "The what?!" Nasreen asked confused "No, those energy patterns would play havoc with the circuits. With a bit of time, maybe, but we've only got nine and a half minutes." Doctor said.

"Nine and a half minutes to what?" I ask him "We're trapped. And something's burrowing towards the surface." Nasreen said explaining "Where's Amy?" Rory asked as he looks around suddenly I felt guilty for not telling him when I met him at the graves "Get everyone inside the church!" Doctor yells as he picks up the computer he turns to Rory "Rory, I'll get her back." Doctor tells him looking sad "What d'you mean, get her back? Where's she gone?" Rory asked now angry "She was taken. Into the Earth." Doctor explained to him "How?! Why didn't you stop it?!" Rory shouts at him I frown he did try the Doctor did everything this annoyed me very much!

"Rory! I watched him hold onto her until he couldn't anymore so don't have ago at him he tried Rory!" I snap at him which he didn't like Doctor put down his case "I tried. I promise, I tried." Doctor tells him "Well, you should've tried harder! Grace you should of told me a minute ago!" Rory shouts at us "I don't know." I say honestly he frowns I turn away but stop when Rory calls out "Maybe you should gone instead." Rory said my eyes widen 'Okay he's just upset because Amy isn't here' I repeat to myself I turn around angry he would suggest his sister should of been taken i storm over to him but the Doctor puts his hands on my waist stopping me "Gracie go inside the church." Doctor orders me "Gracie I'm sorry." Rory said sighing I turn around and enter the church.

"You okay?" Elliot asked me with a smile I smile "Yeah perfect." I say sarcastically sitting down Elliot frowns "Sorry." I tell him he sits next to me "It's okay." Elliot said i smile the church is in a severe state of disrepair and disuse with boxes, crates and junk everywhere The Doctor, Nasreen and Tony are setting up the equipment "So we can't get out, we can't contact anyone. And something, the something that took my husband, is coming up through the Earth." Ambrose said as she took it all in "Yes. If we move quickly enough, we can be ready." Doctor explained "No, stop. This has gone far enough. What is this?" Ambrose said "He's telling the truth, love." Tony tells her.