Fill in Chapter; Christmas Day ✔

A/N;

Hello people! So it's a Monday ughhhh I hate Mondays but don't worry I'll make you'll forget about today and make you all happy with a Christmas chapter this be the ending to The Doctor, The Widow and The Wardrobe :) enjoy!

----

Grace's POV-
It's mean awhile a long, long while since we've seen the Doctor of course we knew he wasn't dead but just the thought of it was bad enough I was very grateful that the Doctor gave me my own house but now that we're married if when he returns I'll probably move and stay with him in the TARDIS my real home.

My house was very similar to Amy and Rory's inside I mean outside the walls were royal and the door was a light blue opposite to Amy's and Rory's I was laid in bed when my phone goes off I groan no doubt she wants an real start on Christmas dinner we had done the shopping and she was using my kitchen and her kitchen because it would be quicker.

I sit up in bed and grab my phone "Merry Christmas! Gracie!" I hear Rory and Amy shouts into the phone I laugh "Merry Christmas Amy, Rory!" I shout back they laugh "Okay Rory's setting the table out also decoration, your on cooking the vegetables and I'll do the chicken and pudding." Amy said giving us orders I chuckle "Okay I'll collect the vegetables from yours in a minute." I tell Amy "Okay also we have your Christmas presents over here as well." Amy said we had each got each other twos things for Rory I had got him a handmade sliver heart Christmas decoration that said 'Doctor + Rory = Brother-in-laws.' Which I knew would wind him up I also got him his usual men spray.

As for Amy I had got her the sliver heart Christmas decoration that said 'Sisters-in-laws'  then I got her a picture frame that had best friend all around the side it was selfie that she had force the Doctor to be in with her they were both wrapped in Christmas paper and then put into two separate bags I got up and got into the shower making sure I didn't smell that bad.

Once I was out and dried myself and dried my hair I got dressed in black ripped jeans, a plain white vest top and I wore fluffy socks on my feet I had my hair curled and down as I grab my phone and house keys I grab their presents and ran out my front door locking the house up making sure I left the back door unlock so I could get into the kitchen I ran just next door and knocked on their door.

"Hey!" Rory said smiling i enter and hug him "Hello." I say he smiles "Amy, Gracie's here." Rory said Amy comes out from the kitchen and we hug "Let's do the presents now and then we should start the Christmas dinner." Amy said as she pulled me and Rory into the living room were the Christmas tree was Amy always put out a spare chair for the Doctor.

"Here you go." I say handing their presents over Amy hands me my presents from her and Rory I smile "Open the first one on one two three go!" Amy said we rip open the first one "Oh that's a reminder alright thanks." Rory said sarcastically me and Amy laugh "It's cute." Amy said Rory rolls his eyes before putting it on their Christmas tree "Oh my god I remember this photo!" Amy squeals it the selfie of her and the Doctor Amy jumps up and hugs me I laugh "Thank you Gracie!" Amy said "No problem." I tell her I open my first one and see its a cute Christmas jumper I laugh it was red and had a gingerbread men on it I put it on over my white vest top.

We open our second ones "Aww Gracie." Amy said holding her handmade heart I smile as she puts it on the tree "Yeah I smell I get it." Rory said I laugh as I open mine which where white fluffy slippers "Yay!" I say putting them on Amy jumps up "Who's that for?" Rory asked pointing at the spare Christmas bag I held "The Doctor when he comes home." I say they smile "Put it under the tree." Rory said I nod and place it under the tree we then walk to the kitchen.

"Okay so we have carrots, Brussels, peas, cauliflower, cabbage, parsnips and potatoes." Amy said listing the vegetables she hands me in two bags I laugh "Wow that's a lot." I comment "As you said we always make more incase he comes home." Amy said I nod "I'll help you open your back gate and door." Rory said as we leave at the front door we walk down the side Rory opens my back gate and then we enter through the back door that lead straight into the kitchen.