The Pandorica Opens - Part One ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N: Welcome to The Pandorica Opens I hope you enjoy ride please keep your hands and arms inside the cart at all times 😂 sorry I just had to say that anyway so it's Friday! Yay! I hope you all had a good day at school or if you work hope you had a good day. I would like to say a big thank you to IrishLilyxx for being my best friend ever so amazing very smart and an amazing writer! I'm glad to be one of her best friends we've been through a lot together so many funny times together I would just like to say thank you to you for everything! Right let's start story time with Chloe! Enjoy 😊

----
*Tardis*

Grace's POV-
I walk down the stairs to the console I was wearing a blue button up shirt I had the sleeves rolled up messily my shirt was tuck into my white skirt that rested on my knees I wore white lace up boots my hair was straight and in a half up bun I look under the console and see Amy is sitting in the swing under the console room floor looking at the engagement ring she slips it onto her finger I feel an arm slip over my shoulder I smile and turn around to face the Doctor "You okay?" I ask him he smiles he looks to see if Amy is watching before quietly placing his lips on mine I smile into the kiss and kiss back he pulls away "I'll take that as a yes." I say chuckling he chuckles as the Doctor pokes his head down to where Amy us "Vavoom!" He said I chuckle "Va-what?" Amy asked confused The Doctor runs about the console flicking switches as Amy joins us.

"I can't believe I've never thought of this before, it's genius. Right! Landed, come on." Doctor tells us as he heads for the door "Where are we?" I ask him "Planet One, the oldest planet in the universe. There's a cliff of pure diamond and, according to legend, on the cliff there's writing, letters 50 feet high, a message from the dawn of time, and no-one knows what it says, 'cos no-one's ever translated it. Till today." Doctor explained "What happens today?" Amy asked smiling Doctor taps mine and Amy's nose "Us. The TARDIS can translate anything. All we have to do is open the doors and read the very first words in recorded history." Doctor said as The Doctor reaches out for my hand I take his and Amy takes mine and we exit the TARDIS.

*Planet One, Day*

The Doctor, me and Amy step out onto the tropical planet and look up at the cliff-face large letters it read "HELLO" with Greek looking symbols underneath "Vavoom!" Me and Amy say chuckling.

*Forest, Roman Britain, Day*

The TARDIS materializes and the Doctor, me and Amy step out "Right place?" Amy asked him "Just followed the co-ordinates on the cliff-face. Earth. Britain." Doctor said he then checks his watch "1:02am. No, pm.No, AD." Doctor said we look out over a large Roman encampment "That's a Roman Legion." I say pointing out "Well, yeah. The Romans invaded Britain several times during this period." Doctor explained "Oh, I know. My favourite topic at school. Invasion of the hot Italians. Remember that Gracie?" Amy asked me I chuckle "Yes i did and you got marked down for the title." I said chuckling a breathless Roman soldier runs up to us the soldier salutes with a fist to his chest "Hail, Caesar!" He shouts as he kneels "Hi." Doctor said "Welcome to Britain. We are honoured by your presence." Soldier said we smile "Well, you're only human. Arise... Roman person." Doctor said "Why does he think you're Caesar?" I whisper ask the Doctor as the soldier stands and we see smudges of lipstick on his face "Cleopatra will see you now." The soldier said me and Amy smile as we follow.

*Tent, Day*

The Doctor walks into the tent first followed by Amy and then me "Hello." Cleopatra said "River! Hi." Amy said smiling "I'm so lost right now." I say confused "Who she a friend of the Doctor her name is River Song." Amy said explained I nod "Hi I'm..." I go to say my name but she cuts me off "Grace hi." She said smiling "How do you know me?" I ask her she smiles "Spoilers." River said I nod "You graffitied the oldest cliff-face in the universe." Doctor tells her "You wouldn't answer your phone." River tells him as River claps her hands and the servants leave she then holds out the scrolled canvas "What's this?" Doctor asked her "It's a painting. Your friend Vincent." River said The Doctor snatches the painting and begins to unroll it River stands "One of his final works. He had visions, didn't he? I thought you ought to know about this one." River tells him "Doctor?" I ask him "Doctor, what is this?" Amy asked him as we stare at the picture.