Cold Blood - Part Three ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N: Enjoy the last part of Cold Blood! I hope you guys enjoyed this episode and gave it a vote! Thank you 😊- Chloe x

Grace's POV-
"Some sort of space-time cataclysm. An explosion, maybe. Big enough to put cracks in the universe. But what?" Doctor asked as he studies the crack as he fascinated "Four minutes 50... We have to go!" Amy shouts at him "The Angels laughed, when I didn't know. Prisoner Zero knew, everybody knows, except me!" Doctor said "Doctor, just leave it." I tell him just wanting to get to Earth safely "But where there's an explosion." Doctor said as he pulls a red hankie from an inside pocket "There's shrapnel." He tells us as he walks to the crack "Doctor, you can't put your hand in there!" Rory tells him "Why not?" Doctor asked us The Doctor reaches in with the hand holding the hankie he cries in pain as the light gets brighter we watch nervously not knowing what to do.

"I've got something!" Doctor tells us "What is it?" Amy asked him The Doctor falls to the ground, clutching the item wrapped in the hankie it sizzles with heat and energy "I don't know." Doctor said "Doctor!" Rory shouts as we turn around and see a dying Restac crawl into the tunnel The Doctor jumps up off the ground "She was there, when the gas started... She must've been poisoned." I say "You!" She said to the Doctor "Ok, get in the TARDIS, both of you." Doctor tells us as he reaches into a jacket pocket "You did this." Restac said as she aims her gun at the Doctor our eyes widen "Doctor!" Rory yells as Rory pushes the Doctor out of the way and is shot "Rory!" Me and Amy yell Rory groans in pain on the ground as Restac dies.

Me and Amy crush in our knees next to him "Rory, can you hear me?" Doctor asked him as he uses sonic on him "I don't understand." Rory said weakly "Shh-shh. Don't talk." I whisper to him as Amy strokes his face "Doctor, is he ok? We have to get him into the TARDIS!" Amy said tearful "We were on the hill. I can't die here." Rory said tears fall down mine and Amy's cheeks "Don't say that." Amy tells him I grab his hand "Your going to be okay your my brother you have to be okay." I say sobbing "Gracie." Rory said weakly I grip his hand "No don't you say it! You don't get to say it!" I say angry at him "Goodbye." Rory whispers I shake my head "You're so beautiful... I'm sorry." He tells Amy "No! Rory." I say sobbing as I grip his hand "Doctor, help him." Amy said sobbing The Doctor looks towards the crack and sees tendrils of light reaching out, touching Rory's feet.

The Doctor stands "Amy, Gracie move away from the light, if it touches you you'll be wiped from history. Amy, Gracie move away now." Doctor orders us Amy stands up sobbing "No! I am not leaving him! We have to help him!" Amy she snaps the Doctor grips Amy gently by the shoulders "The light's already around him, we can't help him." Doctor tells us "I am not leaving him!" Amy snaps "We can't leave. I can't leave my brother he's done everything for me I won't loose him." I say sobbing gripping Rory's shirt "We have to." Doctor tells us "No!" Amy snaps "Sorry!" Doctor tells us "Get off me!" Amy shouts "Sorry!" Doctor tells her as he lifts her up and drags her to the TARDIS.

"Get off me!" Amy yells The Doctor pushes her inside the TARDIS he then steps back out I look up at him my eyes red my cheeks soaked in my own tears "Please Doctor don't this." I beg him he sighs sadly "Gracie get in the Tardis." Doctor orders me I shake my head gripping Rory tightly "No! Please he's done so much for me I can't I loose him I need him." I say sniffing "Gracie I'm sorry please get in the Tardis now." Doctor said to me "No!" I shout "I'm sorry Gracie but this has to be done." Doctor tells me I feel the Doctor place his hands under my arms and pulls me up to my feet "Rory!" I sob said get away from the Doctor but the Doctor wraps his arms around my waist and pulling me inside "No!" Amy shouts as she rushes back to the door to get out "No! No!" I sob The Doctor uses the sonic on the door to prevent Amy or me from going outside.

She shouts and pounds on the door "Let me out, please let me out... I need to get Rory." Amy sobs The Doctor walks to the console with one of his arms wrap around my waist holding me still as I sob Amy turns around, tears streaming down her cheeks we sees the monitor "That light, if his body's absorbed I'll forget him. He'll never have existed. You can't let that happen." Amy begs him The Doctor pulls on a lever on the console "What are you doing?" Amy asked as she runs to the console "Doctor! No!" We shout as The TARDIS begins to dematerialize.

As the TARDIS dematerializes, we see Rory's body is wrapped in the light Doctor had let me go from his grip as I kneel on the floor as Amy begins to beat her hands against the Doctor's chest as he hugs her "No! No! Doctor, we can't just leave him there!" I shout "Keep him in your mind. Don't forget him. If you forget him, you'll lose him forever." Doctor tells us "On the Byzantium, I still remembered the Clerics because I am a time traveller, now you said." Amy sobs Doctor grips her head in his hands "They weren't part of your world. This is different...this is your own history changing." Doctor tells her "Don't tell us it's going to be ok. You have to make it ok." I tell him standing on my feet "It's going to be hard, but you can do it, Amy, Gracie." Doctor tells us as he drags both of us to the jump seat and kneels in front of us "Tell me about Rory. Fantastic Rory, funny Rory, gorgeous Rory. Amy, Gracie listen to me. Do exactly as I say. Amy, Gracie please. Keep concentrating. You can do this." Doctor tells us I wipe my tears "I can't." Amy sobs "You can. You can do it. I can't help you unless you do. Come on. We can still save his memory. Come on, Amy, Gracie. Please." Doctor begged us.

~ memories Rory, Grace and Amy ages 10-13 ~

It was snowing in Leadworth me, Amy and Rory had wrapped up warm we laugh as we run outside onto the streets seeing snow covered everywhere and everything "Come on." Amelia said as she held up a snow ball she throws it towards Rory "Hey!" Rory said we laugh "Girls against boy." Amelia calls out "That's not fair." Rory calls out "Life isn't fair brother." I call out as I throw a snow ball at his shoulder Amelia laughs "Lily-Grace." Rory complains.

~ memories Rory, Grace and Amy ages 10-13 ~

~ memories Rory and Grace age 10 - 11 ~

We were on our to buy sweets from the local shops just me and Rory as we walked down the road I had my arms linked in his "So what do you want to do when your older?" Rory asked me "I don't know travel the world." I say smiling "But where would you get the money to do that?" Rory asked I sigh "I'll rob a bank." I tell him "I don't think mom or dad would be happy with that!" Rory tells me "Alright nurse boy." I joke "That isn't funny Lily-Grace." Rory tells me I roll my eyes "Whatever come on." I say dragging him into the shops.

~ memories Rory and Grace age 10 - 11 ~

"Come on, Amy, come on. Amy, please. Don't let anything distract you." Doctor tells Amy "Remember Rory. Keep remembering, Rory is only alive in your memory. You must keep hold of him. Don't let anything distract you. Rory still lives in your mind." Doctor tells us The TARDIS jars upon materializing knocking both of us to the floor I groan when I feel like a whole part of me is missing I stand up on my feet "What were you saying?" I ask the Doctor with a smile he stares at me suddenly Mo and Elliot walk down the stairs "I have seen some things today, but this is beyond mad." Mo said smoking Amy looks at the stopwatch "Doctor! Five seconds till it all goes up!" Amy tells him.

We run outside just in time to see the mining site blow up later Elliot, Amy, me and Mo walk through the graveyard as the Doctor and Ambrose stand at the entry to the church "All Nasreen's work just erased." Amy said "Good job she's not here to see it. She's going to give Tony hell when they wake up." Mo said we chuckle soon me, Doctor and Amy are leaving towards the Tardis "You're very quiet." I say to him he looked sad "Oh! Hey! Look! There I am again! Hello, me!" Amy said as she waves to her future self who is alone Amy frowns "Are you ok?" Doctor asked her "I thought I saw someone else there for a second. I need a holiday." Amy said I chuckle "Didn't we talk about Rio?" I ask him as we reach the Tardis "You go in. Just fix this lock, keeps jamming." Doctor said as he unlocks the door for us "You boys and your locksmithery." Amy jokes I chuckle as we enter and close the door behind us.