The Doctor's Wife - Part One ✔️

A/N: Hello friends! So the last chapter huh? Poor Doctor but 'You only live once' but one question I bet your all thinking will the Doctor tell her? Or will he tell her later in the days, months, years? Whatever let's get on with the chapter she'll we?

*Tardis*

Grace's POV-
I was in my bedroom checking my outfit one last time I wore a black and white striped T-shirt, black skinny jeans, black boots and I wore a dark orange cardigan I done my hair in a half up and half down style I smile soon my smile faded when I placed my hands on my stomach I slowly lift my top up just under my breast I noticed I lost a lot of weight though the Doctor always complains because I eat all of the food my bedroom door swings open "Li-" I hear the Doctor's voice I quickly pulled my shirt down before turning to him I smile.

"Did you need me?" I ask crossing my arms his eyes looked broken like they seen something they shouldn't his whole figure looks fragile he steps into the room closing the door behind him he as in his normal tweed jacket, braces and bow tie his floppy hair to one side "You okay?" He asked concerned I nod "Yes I'm fine where's Amy and Rory?" I ask him walking towards the door but the Doctor takes my hand making me stop "Lily trust me please." The Doctor said I swore I heard his voice break "You know I trust you." I tell him going back to stand in front of him he placed his hands on my cheeks I smile "Hey." I whispers as he looked into my eyes his eyes glistened over "What's wrong?" I whisper gently he shakes his head "Nothing just being silly old Doctor." Doctor said as he steps back I smile "Come here you silly boy." I say placing my lips on his he kisses back but the kiss they seemed different like he was trying to favour the taste.

We pulled away "Come on." I say as we leave my bedroom we walked to the console "Morning." Rory said I smile and hug my brother as he sits down and so did the Doctor soon The Doctor is regaling Rory with an adventure "Then we discovered it wasn't the robot king after all, it was the real one. Fortunately, I was able to re-attach the head." Doctor explained I laugh Rory looks to Amy as she comes down the stairs "Do you believe any of this stuff?" Rory asked her "I was there." Amy said soon red lights go on "Oh, it's the warning lights. I'm getting rid of those, they never stop!" Doctor said annoyed as he slaps the console me and Rory catch up with Amy as she heads down another set of stairs "Hey. You're still thinking about it, aren't you?" Rory asked her "Shhh! We saw him die!" Amy whispers "Yeah, 200 years in the future." Rory whispers "Yes, but it's still going to happen." I whisper suddenly there's a knocking on the TARDIS door.

The Doctor whirls around we join him by the console "What was that?" Amy asked him "The door. It knocked." Doctor said he walks slowly towards the door "Right. We are in deep space." Rory points out "Very, very deep." Doctor said looking back at us the knocking sounds again "And somebody's knocking." Doctor said The Doctor slowly opens the door and smiles a small box is floating there it is lit from the inside "Oh, come here. Come here, you scrumptious little beauty!" Doctor said as The Doctor reaches out a hand but the box whizzes by and into the TARDIS we all jump back as it then zooms back and hits him in the chest he holds it between his hands "A box?!" Rory asked shocked "Doctor, what is it?" I ask him "I've got mail!" He said excited as he walks back to the console "Time Lord emergency messaging system. In an emergency, we'd wrap up thoughts in psychic containers and send them through time and space. Anyway, there's a Time Lord out there, and it's one of the good one!" Doctor explained "You said there were no other Time Lords left." Rory said "There are no Time Lords left in the universe, but the universe isn't where we're going!" Doctor said as he throws the box to Amy.

"See that snake? The mark of the Corsair. Fantastic bloke. He had that snake as a tattoo in every regeneration. Didn't feel like himself without the tattoo. Or herself, a couple of times. Ooh, she was a bad girl!" Doctor explained the TARDIS sparks and shakes we hold onto the console "What's happening?!" Rory shouts "We're leaving the universe!" Doctor yells smiling "How can you leave the universe?" Amy asked him "With enormous difficulty! Right now I'm burning up TARDIS rooms to give us some welly. Goodbye, swimming pool, goodbye scullery, sayonara, squash court seven!" Doctor shouts The TARDIS stops with a jolt "Ok. Ok. Where are we?" I ask him "Outside the universe, where we've never, ever been." Doctor said the power winds down and the lights dim I look around "Is that meant to be happening?" Rory asked "It's the power. It's draining." Doctor said as he tries the controls "Everything's draining! But it can't. That's... That's impossible." Doctor whispers "What is that?" Rory asked "It's as if the matrix, the soul of the TARDIS, has just vanished. Where would it go?" Doctor asked.