The Big Bang - Part Three ✔️

Key text:
~~ = memories

A/N: This is so much fun to write! I love writing it so the first first isn't going to be anyone's POV as it's easier to write that way and then we'll have the wedding! Please enjoy thank you!

The Doctor finds himself at Amy's house "Amelia's house." Doctor said as he checks his watch "When she was seven. The night she waited." He said The Doctor finds Amelia curled up asleep on her suitcase "The girl who waited. Come here, you." Doctor whispers as he carries her inside The Doctor tucks Amelia into bed and sits down in the chair next to the bed "It's funny. I thought if you could hear me, I could hang on somehow. Silly me. Silly old Doctor. When you wake up, you'll have a mum and dad... And you won't even remember me. Well, you'll remember me a little. I'll be a story in your head. But that's OK. We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Cos it was, you know. It was the best. A daft old man who stole a magic box and ran away. Did I ever tell you that I stole it? Well, I borrowed it. I was always going to take it back. Oh, that box, Amy. You'll dream about that box. It'll never leave you. Big and little at the same time. Brand new and ancient. And the bluest blue ever. And the times we had, eh? Woulda had... Never had. In your dreams, they'll still be there. The Doctor and Amy Pond. And the days that never came. The cracks are closing. But they can't close properly until I'm on the other side. I don't belong here any more. I think I'll skip the rest of the rewind. I hate repeats. Live well. Love Rory." Doctor said to her as he kisses her head "Bye bye, Pond." Doctor whispers as he caresses her hair The Doctor leaves and the crack closes behind him. Amelia wakes, looks at the wall then settles back to sleep. Outside her window, the stars shine in the night sky.

But before the Doctor could properly close he ended up at one more house one house he hadn't seen or knew off "Why would you bring me here?" He asked he slowly walked into the house the walls old fashion he walked up the stairs knowing he wasn't going to wake anyone up he saw a door open Tardis blue paint was written across the door "Lily-Grace." He whispers that was the name written in the door he slowly enters the walls ocean coloured their in the corner of the room was a single bed untouched he frowned looking around the room he saw no sign of Lily-Grace anywhere "Where is she?" Doctor asked himself as he walked downstairs he entered the lounge and saw a fire lit and a small brunette girl curled up near it.

The Doctor chuckles to himself "Come on you." He whispers picking Lily-Grace up from under the arms thinking it was her own parents she immediately wrapped her small seven year old arms around the Doctor's neck her legs around his waist he smiled before taking the young child to her room he pulls back the covers before placing her down in her bed he tucked her in and sat on the edge of her bed "We had a good time me and you." Doctor said sadly "Sadly you won't remember any of it." Doctor said sighing
Lily-Grace rolls over in the bed he smiles "Goodnight Lily, my Lily." Doctor whispers kissing her head he disappears Lily-Grace sits up in her bed and frowns before going back to sleep.

*Amy and Rory's Wedding*

I was in the reception hall today was the day my brother was getting married though something didn't feel right something didn't make sense Amy and Rory sat up the long table smiling happily as her parents were their I was sat at a table with a bunch of their friends I was wearing a light blue dress with light blue heels my hair was curled and I wore a light blue flower crown on my head everyone clasp as the best man has just finished his speech "Ladies and gentlemen, the father of the bride, Augustus Pond!" The best man said as Agustus stands "Sorry, everyone. I'll be another two minutes. I'm just reviewing certain aspects." He said as he sighs back down everyone laughs I see Amy stand I look towards the window where Amy was looking I see a blonde curly haired woman walk away.