Curse of the Black Spot - Part One ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N:

Ahoy! How are my fellow mateys are we enjoying this fine day? I know I am well kinda of I'm home alone and it's boring so I've decided to write this episode up for you all. I hope your all enjoying my book this will probably be one of my favourite books I've ever wrote I've never been so attach to a book before this is a big deal for me and I want to thank all my readers for making this happen. It's a pirates life for me.

----

*Ship Deck, Night*

Grace's POV-
We just left the Tardis and now on a bloody pirate ship I'm dreading the worse I was wearing ripped black jeans, a black T-shirt with a striped cardigan and white sneakers we followed the Doctor to the hatch since we were below deck "Something about it go wrong." I said crossing my arms "Ha! That's were your wrong Miss Williams." Doctor said tapping my nose "Am I?" I ask him "You know I'm still not okay with you two." Rory said I roll my eyes "I'll prove you nothing will go wrong." Doctor said "Alright whatever you say." I said smirking "Thank you." Doctor said he starts banging on the hatch I throw my hands in the air "Right that is proof." I said poking him in the chest "Your on a mission to point everything out today aren't you?" Doctor asked smirking "I woke up like that." I said Amy laughs "Your lucky I love you." Doctor said "Ugh guys really." Rory complains "Shut up it's cute." Amy said "Your going to get our arses into some serious trouble." I tell him Doctor smiles "Trouble is my middle name." Doctor said as he bursts the hatch open "Oh god help me." I mutter the Doctor smiles "Yo ho ho!" Doctor said no one answers "Or does nobody actually say that?" Doctor asked looking at us I raise my eyebrows I lean forward so my chin was on his shoulder "Told you so." I say in a singing voice.

*Ship, Captain's Cabin, Night*

The Captain is questioning the presence of us as we were on his ship "We made no signal." Captain said "Our sensors picked you up. Ship in distress." Doctor explained as we all stood in a line "Sensors?" Captain asked him "Yes. Ok. Problem word. Seventeenth century. My ship automatically, er..noticed-ish... that your ship was having some bother." Doctor said "That big blue crate!?" Captain asked The Doctor snaps his fingers "Tis more magic, Captain Avery. They're spirits. How else would they have found their way below decks?" A pirate asked "Well, I want to say multidimensional engineering, but since you had a problem with sensors I won't go there. Look, I'm the Doctor, this is Gracie, Amy and Rory. We're pirates, same as you. Arghhhhh!" Doctor said I face palm my face with my hand he seriously doesn't know when to be quite "You've done it now Doctor." I tell him The Doctor turns to look at the pirates behind him and when he turns around, Avery has a pistol aimed at his head "Except for the gun thing. And the beardiness." Doctor said "You're stowaways! Only explanation. Eight days, we've been stranded here. Becalmed. You must have stowed away before we sailed." Avery snaps "What do we do with 'em?" Pirate asked Avery "Oh, I think they deserve our hospitality." Avery said smirking "Oh I bet we do." I say laughing nervously.

*Ship's Deck, Night*

Avery had bought us to the deck and it was cold and dark Amy was being held by another pirate so was Rory and then the Doctor and as for me well I'm on the plank trying to keep my balance i slowly turn around trying to not fall of the side "Is this enough proof for you darling?" I shout at the Doctor "Sorry?" He asked I glare at him "I suppose that laughing like that is in the job description. "Can you do the laugh?" Check. Grab yourself a parrot. Welcome aboard." I say sarcastically "Stocks are low. Only one barrel of water remains. We don't need three more empty bellies to fill. Take the doxy below to the galley. Set her to work. She won't need much feeding." Avery said as one of the pirates "escorts" Amy to the stairs that lead below-decks.