The Almost People - Part Two ✔

A/N;

Oooo that last bit of that chapter protective Rory is back in action! Just after their conversation about Gracie and the Doctor this happens damn! I'm cutting this nite short sorry! But enjoy :)

----

*Monastery, Dining Hall, Day*

Grace's POV-
Rory kept me behind him I held Rory's shoulders "Doctor, we can't just let them die." Rory said nervously the Doctor looks at his watch "Ring Ring!" Doctor said smiling "Doctor!" Rory yells "Ring Ring!" Doctor said as Rory runs to him but the Doctor pushes Rory back suddenly a quake happens me and Rory grip the table Rory takes my hand as we try and get past them but the Doctor points at us we back up holding our hands in the air "Stay!" Doctor shouts "Ok." Rory said nodding as he looks at me the phone rings "Ah, that'll be the phone. Somebody get the phone. Jimmy, get the phone. No? Fine, I'll get the phone. Stay put." Doctor said looking at us he picks up the phone and uses the sonic a hologram appears of a young boy "Thank you for booking your holo-call with Morpeth Jet." Operator said "Ha! Hello, Adam, I'm the Doctor. Well, Other Doctor." Doctor said smiling Ganger Jimmy stands slowly.

"Or Smith. It's complicated and boring. Anyway, who cares, it's your birthday!" Doctor said "Yay!" Adam said "Yay! Now, have you been getting up very early and jumping on the bed?" Doctor asked him as he jumps up and down I look Rory he pulls me into a side hug "Yes, really high." Adam replies "I expect chocolate for breakfast. If you don't feel sick by mid-morning, you're not doing it right. Now, I think you want to speak to Dad." Doctor said as he turns to look at Ganger Jimmy "Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Daddy?" Adam asked the Doctor walks to Jimmy "You'll do, Jimmy. What does the other Jimmy matter now? You're both the same dad, aren't you? Come on, Adam's waiting." Doctor said tells him "Daddy?" Adam asked another quake happens "Daddy, what's that rumbly noise? What's going on, Daddy? Daddy?" Adam asked Ganger Jimmy runs from the room.

"You've tricked him into an act of weakness, Doctor." Ganger Jennifer said "No, I've helped him into an act of humanity. Anyone else like the sound of that? Act of humanity." Doctor said looking at us "Dicken, drain the acid well in crypt one." Ganger Cleaves orders him he leaves to follow orders "Don't you dare!" Ganger Jennifer yells "I've had it with this! What's the point in this ridiculous war? Look at you, Jen. You were a sweet kid. Look at you now. Stuff of nightmares. I don't want my world populated by monsters." Ganger Cleaves said "You can't stop the factory from melting down, "boss". I'll take revenge on humanity with or without you." Ganger Jennifer said "It doesn't have to be about revenge. It can be so much better than that." Doctor said hitting the table as me and Rory watch Ganger Jennifer storms from the room.

*Monastery, Dining Hall, Day*

Rory, me, Doctor 2 and Ganger Cleaves are the only ones in the room Adam's hologram is still connected "Daddy? Where's my daddy?" Adam asked I sigh as I stood with Rory Ganger Jimmy enters followed by the others I smile once I see Amy Rory goes right to Amy and they hug the Doctor looks at me I run to him tears falling down my face I jump in his arms Cleaves goes to her ganger and Ganger Jimmy approaches the hologram of "his" son "Daddy, it's me!" Adam said Ganger Jimmy laughs nervously "Hey, sunshine! What are you up to?" He asked "Opening all my presents." Adam said "Haha, good lad. You have fun today. And remember, your dad... he loves you very, very much." He said to 'his' son "When are you coming home?" Adam asked "Daddy's coming home today, Adam." Doctor 1 said "Yay!" Adam cheers Adam does his excited dance and Ganger Jimmy smiles "Now we need to move." Doctor 1 said.

*Monastery, Hall, Day*

One of the Doctors is leading the way as we run we stop when we come across a misshapen, elongated Ganger Jennifer "Run. Run. Run!" Doctor 1 yells we turn back the way they came as Ganger Jennifer now moves on all-fours we run through a narrow hallway and into another room.