Amy's Choice - Part One ✔️

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories
** = dream
//= Tardis

*Dream*

Grace's POV-
I lived in Upper Leadworth Amy and Rory were married and Amy was pregnant they live not far from me but the only problem was Jordan I'm still under his control I can't get hold of Amy and Rory at all they're probably worrying about me I had got this morning and got dressed in a grey long sleeve top, denim dress and white sneakers I had my brown hair down and wavy.

I was in the kitchen of mine and ... Jordan's small cottage I was making him breakfast like any other day he would always find away to complain some how I took his toast out of the toaster as I place it on the plate and butter it and jam it I place it on the table and his cup of tea I gets him come down the stairs my heart beating very fast as he enters the kitchen he comes over to me grabbing the back of my neck roughly he kisses me I honestly felt sick to my stomach but I kiss back he pulls away and sits down and begins to eat.

He takes a bite of his toast as I grab a glass from the cupboard filling it with water when Jordan slams his fist down in the table making me drop my glass of water I jump "You can't even make the toast hot! It's cold! How do you expect me to eat when you can't heat up a piece of toast!" Jordan snaps at me as he shoves the plate of the table making it smash the toast falls on the floor I jump back fear struck my eyes as he saw red.

He takes a gulp of his tea he stands up throwing the tea against the wall my eyes widen "Grace when will you learn your useless I don't know why I keep you around." Jordan snaps at me "T-Then why do you?" I ask quietly stuttering as I was afraid Jordan snaps his head at me he glared a very hard glare "What did you just say!?" He asked anger in his voice as he stalked over to me I grip the counters side.

"Don't and I be don't ever talk back to me do you hear me?" He snaps getting in my face "Y-yes." I stutter "What did I just say!" He growls he grabs a gust full of my hair I whine in pain as he drags me into the living room "Your under my control! You do as I say and when I say." Jordan orders me as I get a punch in the stomach I double over he still had hold of me by the hair "Are you listening to me!?" Jordan asks me as he grabs my chin roughly tears spring down my cheeks "Look at you useless, worthless and unwanted." Jordan tells me as he shoves me I lose my balance and feel my head hit something hard before I'm knocked out.

I groan in pain as my eyes flutter open I sit up getting a shooting pain through my stomach I stand up holding the walk for support I look at the floor and see dried blood I frown as I feel the side of my head I feel dried blood I trace the dry blood that stopped at the end of my chin I feel my dried tears on my cheek my eyes scanned the room it was very quiet I hold my arm across my stomach as I walk into the hallway I look at the front door I walk towards it hoping he didn't lock it.

I pull down the handle I sigh when the door opens and the cold air hits my face I step outside this was my chance to be free to run and that's what I did despite the pain I was in I started running down the road hoping to run into Amy and Rory somewhere but suddenly I felt rather dizzy I could hear birds tweeting I wobble over to a stone wall and hold onto I feel my body drop slowly against the wall as my eyes shut.

/Tardis/

I groan as I walk down the stairs we were in the Tardis but I had this really scary dream or I should say nightmare we all stood in the Tardis "What? No, yes, sorry, what?" The doctor asked rather confused as Amy and Rory meet us by the console "Oh, you're OK. Oh, thank God. I had a terrible nightmare about you two. That was scary. Don't ask, you don't want to know. You're safe now." Doctor said hugging Amy.