The Lodger - Part Two ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N: Hey lovelies, I hope you liked the first episode! And hope you enjoy more that is to come I really appreciate your votes and comments thank you! Please enjoy... The Lodger Part Two!

*Park*

Grace's POV-
The game is over and the team and friends are gathered around a bench having some beers "You are so on the team! Next week we've got the Crown and Anchor, we'll annihilate them!" Sean said excited "No violence, not while I'm around, not today, not ever. I'm the Doctor, the oncoming storm...and you meant beat them in a football match, didn't you?" Doctor asked I chuckle "Yeah." Sean said confused "Lovely, what sort of time?" Doctor asked him as Craig opens a can and it spills over and everyone laughs it keeps happening, involving everyone but the Doctor and I "Doctor?" I ask him he takes my hand as we step away so he can contact Amy.

"Amy?" Doctor asked throw the ear piece "It's happening again! Worse!" Amy shouts "What does the scanner say?" Doctor asked her "A lot of nines. Is it good that they're nines? Tell me it's good that they're all nines!" Amy begs him "Yes, yes, it's...it's good! Zigzag plotter, zigzag plotter, Amy." Doctor orders her Amy screams I frown "Amy? Are you there?" Doctor asked panicking "Yes, hello." Amy said we sigh in relief "Ah, thank heavens. I thought the TARDIS had been flung off into the vortex with you inside it, lost forever." Doctor said I frown "You mean that could actually happen!?" I ask him shocked "You have got to get me out of here." Amy tells him "How are the numbers?" Doctor asks her "All fives." Amy replies "Fives?" Doctor asked her we looks to see the time loop ended "Even better." Doctor said "Still, it means the effect's almost unbelievably powerful and dangerous, but don't worry. Hang on, ok?" Doctor tells her as we leave.

We sat in our room Doctor had been getting creative with a load of junk I was about to tell the Doctor when someone knocks on the door I sigh The Doctor opens the door, an orange traffic cone under his arm it was Craig "Hello, flatmate." Doctor said to him "Hey, man. Listen, Sophie's coming round tonight and I was wondering if you could give us some space?" Craig asked "Oh, don't mind me. You won't even know we're here." Doctor said this was my only chance "Yeah that's right we're going on a walk." I say jumping in Doctor frowns there is another loud noise from above and the Doctor looks up "That's the idea." Doctor did The Doctor closes the door "Yes, perfect! What a beauty!" Doctor said.

"Doctor let's go." I say "Yeah okay." Doctor said confused as we walk downstairs "Have fun with Sophie." I joke Craig chuckles as we leave and go outside it was dark outside of course it was night time "Gracie?" Doctor asked breaking the silence as we walked through the park "Yes?" I ask him "Would you...ha...ha go out with me if isn't an alien?" Doctor asked me I was shocked I blush "No." I say I wouldn't date him if he wasn't an alien because he wouldn't be him but because the alien makes him, him then yes I would "Oh right." Doctor said looking down I smile as he didn't realise what I meant "Because if you weren't an alien you wouldn't be the person I know today you would be very normal up your not and that's what makes you." I explain to him he stops and so do I "So your saying you would go out with me as I am now?" He asked blushing I chuckle and nod "Yeah I would." I tell him he smiles wide.

He takes my hands and goes to lean in but I pull away pulling my hands from him "What's wrong?" Doctor asked me "I need to tell you the truth." I tell him he frowns "About?" Doctor asked "Me." I said "Okay." Doctor said "Just listen don't say anything just listen." I beg him he nods and looks very concerned as he takes my hands "My real name is Lily-Grace but I hate the name so people just call me Grace or Gracie. You know when you picked us to take us to Venice? And I panicked because you dragged me away? That's because it was two year since I had got out of an abusive relationship. His name was Jordan we were suppose to be married it was the night before our wedding..." I say but pause I turn away from the Doctor tears spilling down my cheeks.