Clood Blood - Part One ✔️

Key text;
~~ = memories

A/N; So there you have it! I wanted to add a twist to Grace's name so I'll explain here and also in the story but Rory's sisters real name is Lily-Grace double barrelled but Grace hated the name Lily because she thought it was to boring and childish so she prefers being called Grace or Gracie the Doctor doesn't know this yet but he will do soon and he will definitely take up the opportunity to tease her with it. Let's get on with the show... Cold Blood...

Grace's POV-
I can't believe Amy said my actual name so my parents named me Lily-Grace Williams but I went by Grace Williams as I wasn't keen on the name Lily to me it sounded boring and childish I only hate it because it's my name if I named my child Lily then I would love their name to bits I guess some people hate their actual name no one calls me Lily-Grace they only call me Grace or Gracie heck the only people know my actual name are Amy and Rory and of course my parents. After leaving the laboratory I decided to run down another walkaway I could hear Nasreen and the Doctor's voice I open my mouth to shout up suddenly gas surrounded me I start coughing and begin to run but I've breathed in the gas suddenly I see black.

No one's POV-
The lizard man throw Grace over his shoulder and begins to take her to the lab where the Doctor and Nasreen where we see The Doctor is clamped down like Amy and Mo had been he is crying out in pain as a machine scans him a female Silurian, warrior class, questions Malokeh "How can they have escaped? This proves all prisoners should remain under military guard." Restac said that's when the lizard man brings in Grace who is slumped over his shoulder "This one appeared to have escaped the glass coffin. Found the lady running through the corridors." The lizard man said.

The Doctor looks over at Grace who is dumped on the floor near his feet Doctor writhes in pain but what cause him more pain was to see an innocent girl treated like she dirt the Doctor knew she was hiding something very deep he wasn't going to push Grace to speak but he just wanted to help her what he didn't realise was he was starting to fall for Grace he knew when he grabbed her hands or the simplest touches he felt the sparks and he was sure Grace could to.

Grace's POV-
I groan as I hear Amy say "Let them go!" I open my eyes slowly I was on the floor and my hands tied I sit up "Okay?" I ask Doctor looks down at me "Your okay!" He said smiling "I think so." I say suddenly I was yanked up and shoved next to the Doctor "Amy Pond, there's a girl to rely on." Doctor said smiling Mo enters through the main door "You're covered both ways, so don't try anything clever, buster." Amy warns them "Mo!" Nasreen shouts "Now let them go, or I shoot." Amy tells them Restac moves closer "I'm warning you!" Amy shouts Restac takes the gun from Amy and pushes her to the ground "Don't you touch her!" Doctor shouts "And you." Restac said as soldiers approach Mo and he gives up his gun.

"All right, Restac. You've made your point." Malohkeh said "This is now a military tribunal. Go back to your laboratory, Malohkeh." Restac said to him hissing one of the soldiers jabs Malohkeh in the back "This isn't the way." Malohkeh said "Prepare them for execution." Restac said as we're pushed towards some pillars me, Doctor and Nasreen on one and Amy and Mo on the other Amy looks at us "Ok, sorry, as rescues go, didn't live up to its potential." Amy said "I'm glad you're ok." Doctor tells her "Me too!" Amy replied "Lizard men, though!" I say to him he looks to his side since he was between me and Nasreen "Homo reptilia... They occupied the planet before humans. Now they want it back." Doctor explains I nod "Wow." I say "I'm glad your okay Gracie." Doctor tells me I smile "Thanks." I say "After they've wiped out the human race." Nasreen said "Right, preferred it when I didn't know, to be honest." Amy tells her the soldiers have lined up like a firing squad "Why are they waiting? What do you think they're going to do with us?" Nasreen asked the Doctor.