Dinosaurs on a Spaceship - Part Two ✔

A/N;

I am aiming to finish this book by the weekend ready for book two to be out in book two I've already done three fill in chapters that I will post one a day that's what I'm hoping for like with this book I'm going to try and post a chapter(episode) a day :)

----

*Spaceship, Corridor*

Grace's POV-
We rush down the corridors Nefertiti, Dad and Rory are in the front with Riddell covering them with his gun. Me, Amy and the Doctor catch up to them. Nefertiti sees an opening to the side too narrow for the dinosaurs. "In here!" She said we duck into the room, the Doctor sliding to a stop. He puts a finger to his lips. The dinosaurs roar and thud as they stomp down the corridor. When they come abreast of the hiding place, Riddell takes out a large knife.

"I could take one of them, short blow, up into the throat." Riddell whispers to the Doctor.

"Or not. We've just found dinosaurs, in space. We need to preserve them." Doctor whispers back.

"And who's going to preserve us?" Riddle asked me and Amy shush them both we remain quiet and still as the dinosaurs continue down the corridor, their swinging tails knocking loose masonry from the walls we creep back out into the corridor.

"OK, so, how? And whose ship?" Rory asked "There's so much to discover. Think how much wiser we'll be by the end of all this." Doctor said.

*Spaceship, Corridor*

"Sorry. Sorry. Are you saying dinosaurs are flying a spaceship?" Dad asked the Doctor I could tell this was going to be a blast your dad and your husband together rings NIGHTMARE "Brian, please! That would be ridiculous. They're probably just passengers. Did I mention missiles?" Doctor asked dad "Oh of course telling him that I will help him!" I say sarcastically "Missiles?!" Dad asked Rory and the Doctor mention him to keep quiet.

"Didn't want to worry you. Anyway, six hours is a lifetime...not literally a lifetime, that's what we're trying to avoid. And we're all really clever! Let's see what we can find out. Come on." Doctor said The Doctor spots a room filled with banks of equipment overgrown with vines and covered in spiderwebs.

*Spaceship, Computer Room*

The Doctor pulls webs from the face of the screen "Eugh!" Doctor complains as he wipes hand on Dad's clothes "How many dinosaurs do you think are on here?" I ask him The Doctor uses the sonic on the computer and the screen comes to life me, Rory and Dad stand on either side looking over his shoulders "Oh, well done, whoever you are. Looking for engines." Doctor said the screen changes "Thank you, computer. Look at that, different sections have different engines, but these look like the primary clusters. Where are we now, computer? We need to get down to these engines..." Doctor said as The Doctor touches the screen and he, me, Rory and Dad are teleported away.

*Spaceship, Beach*

Me, The Doctor, Rory and Dad on a beach with an overcast sky.

"and find out how..." doctor said slowly as he looks around "What?!" Rory asked him "We're outside. We're on a beach." Dad said "Teleport! Oh, I hate teleports. Must have activated on my voice." Doctor said sighing "Ah, yes, well, thank you, Arthur C Clarke! Teleport, obviously, I mean, we're on a spaceship, with dinosaurs, why wouldn't there be a teleport? In fact why don't we just teleport now?!" Dad asked angrily he walks off.

"Is he all right?" Doctor asked us "He hates travelling. Makes him anxious." I said Rory nods "He only goes to the paper shop and golf." Rory said "What did you bring him for?" Doctor asked Rory I chuckle "I didn't! Why can't you just phone ahead, like any normal person?" Rory asked the Doctor "Can somebody tell me where we are, now?" Dad asked us as he rejoins us the Doctor sticks out his tongue "Well, it's not Earth. Doesn't taste right, too metallic." Doctor said a large bird flies overhead, screeching "Is that a kestrel?" Dad asked "I do hope so." Doctor said Rory stands from where he was feeling the ground.