Vincent and The Doctor - Part Three ✔️

Key text for this chapter;
~~ = memories
** = places

A/N: I'm sorry I took forever with uploading these chapters I was busy all day yesterday so I had to write them up today which was very hard to do as I wanted it done before tomorrow as I try and do a episode a day so please enjoy this last chapter of...Vincent and The Doctor! :) enjoy!

*Field, night*

Grace's POV-
The Doctor, me, Amy, and Vincent lie down in the field with our heads together Vincent reaches first for Amy's hand and then the Doctor's I was in the middle of Amy and the Doctor as Amy takes my hand I smile as the Doctor takes my other hand without anyone realising the Doctor pulls my hand to his lips I blush as he laces our fingers together without Amy or Vincent seeing "Hold my hand, Doctor. Try to see what I see. We are so lucky we are still alive to see this beautiful world." Vincent said "Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character. The black is in fact deep blue." Vincent said I smile "And over there, lighter blue." Vincent said as he lets go of Amy's hand and makes a sweeping motion.

"And blowing through the blueness and the blackness, the wind swirling through the air and then, shining, burning, bursting through - the star!" Vincent said "Can you see how they roar their light? Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes." Vincent said "I've seen many things, my friend. But you're right. Nothing quite as wonderful as the things you see." Doctor said Vincent grips the Doctor's hand tighter and pulls it to his chest he looks at Amy's closer, savoring the feel of her fingers "I will miss you terribly." Vincent said.

*Vincent's cottage, morning*

The Doctor giggles as he holds one of Vincent's paintings It is "Self Portrait with Straw Hat" "Oh, no, no. I could never accept such an extraordinary gift." Doctor said to him "Very well. You are not the first to decline the offer." Vincent tells him "Amy, the blessed, the wonderful." Vincent said to her they hug and she kisses him "Be good to yourself and be kind to yourself." Amy tells him "I'll try my best." Vincent said Amy smiles "And maybe give the beard a little trim before you next kiss someone." Amy said as she rubs her cheek and laughs "I will. I will. And if you tire of this Doctor of yours, return, And we will have children by the dozen." Vincent said I chuckle "Eek!" Amy said shocked "Doctor, my friend." Vincent said as he takes his hand "We have fought monsters together and we have won. On my own, I fear I may not do as well." Vincent said The Doctor hugs him tightly, sad because he knows what's coming.

"And Gracie the sarcastic." Vincent said holding his arm open I chuckle "I could get use to that title." I said smiling Amy chuckles I hold him tight knowing he was soon to take his own life "Your a mysterious to me. Find someone that will be good to you." Vincent's whispers I smile "I will." I say to him as I pull away from the hug he smiles "I think you already have." Vincent said I blush.

The Doctor, me and Amy walk away "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Doctor asked us "I was thinking I may need some food before we leave." Amy said I chuckle "Same food sounds good." I said Amy nods "Well, no, you're not thinking exactly what I'm thinking." Doctor said as he faces the house "Vincent!" Doctor yells shirtless, brush in hand, Vincent sticks his head out the window "Got something I'd like to show you. Maybe just tidy yourself up a bit first." Doctor tells him.

*Auvers-Sur-Oise, Alley, Day*

The Doctor, Vincent, me and Amy walk through the village towards the Tardis "Now, you know we've had quite a few chats about the possibility there might be more to life than normal people imagine?" Doctor asked him The Doctor stops with a sigh as he sees the Tardis covered in bills I chuckle "I got bills I gotta pay. So I'ma gonn' work work work everyday." I sing Amy chuckles as the Doctor glares at me "Yes." Vincent said "Well, brace yourself, Vinny." Doctor tells him The Doctor uses the key to slice the crack between the doors before opening it we stand in the doorway as Vincent gets his first view of the Tardis interior he sticks his head out and then examines the exterior Vincent steps inside again "How come I'm the crazy one and you three have stayed sane?" He asked us.