The Power of Three - Part One ✔

A/N;

Wow...

One more episode and a fill in chapter to go I am ever so grateful for how far this book has come thank you all for voting and commenting I never dreamed of this book getting 1K so THANK YOU :)

Thank you IrishLilyxx for the Doctor's speech at the end of the book ;) your amazing!

----

*Park, Morning*

Grace's POV-
It had been awhile since everything that happened I started to show more symptoms like headaches, cramps, short breath and feeling sick all of a sudden the Doctor was convinced it was my Cancer making me weaker but I couldn't help but feel like it was something else.

"Come on." Doctor said as he held a black cube in his hand he swallows over to the children's jungle gym I follow behind him as he climbed up the equipment he looks down at me "Well come on up." He said I look down at my outfit I was wearing a grey skirt and white cotton long sleeve top "Yeah I don't think." I tell him.

"Nonsense." He said as he wobbles over to me making sure he doesn't slip his feet through the square holes he holds a hand out I sigh and take his hand as I grab the wooden post we both work to pull me up suddenly got a wave of nausea.

"No. Stop." I say setting my feet down the Doctor looks worried "Lily, you okay?" Doctor asked me as I grab my stomach "Yeah, whatever carry on with your investigation." I tell as I wave him off he sit back on the wooden post.

These black boxes were all over the world The Doctor was looking at the cube with a magnifying glass "Doctor. Gracie." I hear Amy say the Doctor turns around as do I turns around "Invasion of the very small cubes. That's new." Doctor said.

*TARDIS*

Me, Amy, Rory and Dad are at the console as the Doctor examines a cube "All absolutely identical. Not a single molecule's difference between them. No blemishes, imperfections, individualities." Doctor said.

"What if they're bombs? Billions of tiny bombs. Or transport capsules, maybe, with a minirobot inside. Or deadly hard drives. Or alien eggs. Or messages needing decoding. Or they're all parts of a bigger whole. Jigsaw puzzles that need fitting together." Dad said getting way to involved with his thinking "Very thorough, Brian. Very, very thorough. Well done. Stay here. Watch these." Doctor tells him and gives Dad his cube.

"Yell if anything happens." Doctor said and walks away I pats Dad on the arm and follows the Doctor "Doctor, is this an alien invasion? Because that's what it feels like." Amy said as we help the Doctor carry equipment "There couldn't be life forms in every cube, could there?" Rory asked him "I don't know. And I really don't like not knowing." Doctor said.

*Pond/Williams House, Parlour, July, Day*

The Doctor steps out of the TARDIS, followed by me, Amy and Rory and walks through to the kitchen "Right, I need to use your kitchen as a lab..." Doctor said.

*Pond/Williams House, Kitchen, July, Day*

Rory sets down equipment as the Doctor fills a pot with water "...cook up some cubes, see what happens." Doctor explains Rory looks at us "Right. I'm due at work." Rory said I smile "What? You've got a job?" Doctor asked him shocked "Yeah, of course I've got a job. What do you think we do when we're not with you?" Rory asked him.