Let's Kill Hitler - Part Three ✔

A/N;

Hellooooooo

So the final part of Let's Kill Hitler is done! Yay! I am loving this episode so much!

I hope you all like it as well! :) :) :D

----

Grace's POV-
The field around Melody turns to red and looks like flame she screams in agony The Doctor is pulling himself across the floor by his hands "Amy! Gracie! Rory! Amy! Gracie!" Doctor yells in pain "Can you hear me?" Doctor asked us "Yeah." Me and Amy say Carter hands us the microphone "You can talk to him." He tells us "What do we do?" I ask him "This is me and Grace. This is me and Grace actually talking." Amy tells him "What do we do?" I ask him "Just stop them. She's your daughter, just stop them." Doctor tells us "How, how?" Amy asked "Just do it!" He tells me and Amy look at our flashes on the devices and how the green light saved them from the antibodies Amy looks at me and we sees that everyone is wearing the devices and there is an antibody resting in a console.

I smirk and pull out the sonic "What are you doing?" Rory asked me "Pointing and thinking. Get ready to run." I whisper as i use the sonic on mine device and it turns red an alarm sounds and the antibody rises "You are unauthorised. Your death will now be implemented." It said "Ok, Captain, release her now, or I take down the whole Teselecta." Amy said to him I nod "Amy?" Rory asked "You can't." Carter asked I smile as Amy swings his chair around so he sees the antibodies "They can!" I say Anita and Jim try to get their devices working again "Rory, go!" Amy yells as we run for the lift.

*Corridor*

"Remain calm while your life is extracted." It said as the lift door opens and we run out "Run! Keep running." Amy tells us "Where?" Rory asked her "I don't know, just run!" She yells as we run down the corridor soon we realise we're alone "Where did everyone go?" I ask nervously "How can they just disappear?" Rory asked us antibodies approach us and Amy pulls out the microphone "Doctor, can you help us? Doctor? Doctor, help us!" Amy yells "Doctor, help us!" Amy yells I grab the microphone from Amy "Doctor, please!" I beg him as I yell "Doctor! Help!" I yell Amy comes over to me and we both yell "Doctor! Help! Doctor, help us! Please help us."

We run down the corridor to the iris Amy tries to open the iris but the panel won't recognize her we are surrounded by antibodies who echo each other "You are unauthorised. Your death will now be implemented." It said we look at each other "I love you." Amy tells Rory "I love you too." Rory said "It's better then letting the cancer beat me." I say sadly Amy and Rory look at me sadly "We love you Gracie!" Rory I smile sadly "Love you guys too." I whisper we bring it in to a group hug "You are unauthorised. Your death will now be implemented." It said soon The TARDIS materializes around us.

*TARDIS*

We look up with a smile "Doctor? Doctor, he did it. He did it!" I cheer we laugh with relief we soon stop when we see Melody appear from the other side of the console "I seem to be able to fly her. She showed me how, she taught me. The Doctor says I'm the child of the TARDIS. What does he mean?" Melody asked us I frown if she here then where's the Doctor "Where is he?" Amy asked her.

*Restaurant, Day*

The Doctor is lying on his back on the stairs Amy, me and Rory kneel beside him I held his hand and Amy holds his other hand in hers I shake my head "You can't die now. I know you don't die now." Amy said sadly "Oh, Pond! You've got a schedule for everything." Doctor said weakly "But it doesn't make any sense." I say silently crying "Doctor, what do we do? Come on. How do we help you?" Rory asked him "No, sorry, Rory. You can't. Nobody can. Ponds, listen to me, I need to talk to your daughter." Doctor tells them we stand up and walk to where Melody is standing she slowly walks to the Doctor and kneels beside him "Find her. Find River Song." Doctor said to her Melody lifts her head and sees the Doctor is unconscious I gasp tears falling down my cheek.

Melody backs away to us "Who's River Song?" She asked us Amy looks at Rory, who nods Amy approaches the robot "Are you still working because I'm still a relative? Access files on River Song." Amy said "Records available." It said "Show me her. Show me River Song." Amy said The Teselecta changes its appearance to River and Melody sees herself Melody turns to the Doctor, her eyes getting teary Amy goes to Rory who holds her as I sit on the floor hugging myself Melody's hands start to glow as she approaches the Doctor "What's happening? What are you doing?" Amy asked her Melody lifts her hands "Just tell me. The Doctor, is he worth it?" She asked us "Yes. Yes, he is." I tell her looking up Melody puts a hand to either side of the doctor's face he inhales sharply and opens his eyes "River? No! What are you doing?" Doctor asked "Hello." Melody said transferring her regeneration energy.

*Hospital Room, Day*

The Doctor stood by the window as he held me close as Rory and Amy bend over the bed "Hey." Amy said we look at River "Hey. Where am I?" Melody asked "You're safe now. Apparently, you used all your remaining regenerations in one go. You shouldn't have done that." Amy scolds her "Mother, I had to try." Melody said "I know." Amy said "He said no-one could save him but he must have known I could." Melody said "Rule one." Doctor said as he steps forwards "The Doctor lies." Doctor said "She just needs to rest. She'll be absolutely fine." The nurse said "No, she won't." Doctor said The Doctor sets a TARDIS journal down on the side table its tied with a red ribbon "She will be... amazing." Doctor said we smile.

*TARDIS*

"So that's it? We leave her there?" I ask him "Sisters of the Infinite Schism, greatest hospital in the universe." Doctor said "Yeah, but she's our daughter. Doctor, she's River and she's our daughter." Amy said "Amy, I know. But we have to let her make her own way now. We have too much foreknowledge." Doctor said as he looks at the monitor "Dangerous thing, foreknowledge." Doctor said I look at him "What's that?" I ask him he turns off monitor "Nothing. Just some data from the Teselecta. Very boring." Doctor said I nod "Doctor, River was brainwashed to kill you?" Rory asked him "Well, she did, and then used her remaining lives to bring me back." Doctor said "But that stuff that they put in her head, is that gone now? The River that we know in the future, she is in prison for murder." Rory said "Whose murder?" I ask him The Doctor is quiet and then smiles Rory is upset that he doesn't get an answer "Will we see her again?" Amy asked him "Oh, she'll come looking for us." Doctor said as he runs up the stairs "Yeah, but how?" I ask him crossing my arms "How do people even look for you?" Amy asked him "Oh, Pond! Haven't you figured that one out yet?" Doctor asked her.